I finished four epis of Raikar case and am officially in love with Neil and Lalit❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I finished four epis of Raikar case and am officially in love with Neil and Lalit❤️
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
No, only to explain Rishi in a boat in the first epi
Hahaha
And eat tell fish is our favo food.
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Woh sirf weird colors ke 3 pieces pehanta hai n show off karta hai plus his bandgala man wears same designer bandgalas ..🤣
But atleast the bandgalas are of diff colors
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I finished four epis of Raikar case and am officially in love with Neil and Lalit❤️
I'm in 3rd epi...Neil is Damm sassy😎
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Yes we have creative ppl here no doubt.
Producer ke liya mein kuch contribute toh kar sakti hoon par I'm very bad in money management😆
Toh il be executive producer I can manage ppl
Who will be writer and director?😆
Yaa but even Maharashtrians love thier fish⭐️
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
I'm in 3rd epi...Neil is Damm sassy😎
He flirts with everyone🤣 I am waiting and hoping he has a scene with Lalit
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Who will be writer and director?😆
Well we have lot of talented writer's here and they can also direct I feel...
Kaisa show? Kaisa production?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Kaisa show? Kaisa production?
We are planing a production house of our own😆