I am excellent. 😆 How's it going for you
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I am excellent. 😆 How's it going for you
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Jaage raho
Aur kya bol sakti hun main
Mera problem is I might have insomnia not due to my writing obsession
Caffeine person?
He is a night owl.😆
Raat ke 3 ya 3:30 Ko soyega.😆
Calculus leke baitha hai...😆
Tell him to sleepOriginally posted by: FVOY5WEDE3NZLZHY
He is a night owl.😆
Raat ke 3 ya 3:30 Ko soyega.😆
Calculus leke baitha hai...😆
Its not good for the health yaar
Tum log kab samjhoge
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Very much
Lower that, regular exercises and eat healthy.
Activate the reading mode, the one with sepia hue in your phone.
And make a routine😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tell him to sleep
Its not good for the health yaar
Tum log kab samjhoge
Woh kisiki baat nahi sunta.😵
Bolta hai IIT mein admit hone ke baat hi sudhrega
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tell him to sleep
Its not good for the health yaar
Tum log kab samjhoge
Hello insomnia 🤣
Hello insomnia 🤣
😆
Hello sweet😆
Hello sweet😆
☺️
I don't like sweets except Rasgulle and Mihidana😆 , a contrast to my name...😆
I love sour 😆 khatta is love☺️
How are you, Di???