Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

32.7k

Users

17

Likes

591

Frequent Posters

anyania thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Aur batao kya haal chaal?😆

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anyania

Aur batao kya haal chaal?😆

Haal bura

Chaal toh rehne do

How you doing waise?

AF5OKB2Z5LB3KJYR thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Me😎

Neend nahi aa rhi hai😛

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2OICLEJ6IIH55UMF

Me😎

Neend nahi aa rhi hai😛

I am going to sleep in some minutes
AF5OKB2Z5LB3KJYR thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

I am going to sleep in some minutes

Good night! 🤗

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Abhi nahi re

Thoda time hai usse

anyania thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Haal bura

Chaal toh rehne do

How you doing waise?

I can imagine with that emoticon🤣


I am fine. Have a night shift later 😔

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anyania

I can imagine with that emoticon🤣


I am fine. Have a night shift later 😔

Jaage raho

Aur kya bol sakti hun main

Mera problem is I might have insomnia not due to my writing obsession

AF5OKB2Z5LB3KJYR thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Abhi nahi re

Thoda time hai usse

Okay😆

Everyone is sleeping I'm my home and locality. I and another one are the only who are awake😔.

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RE74U76F4VGFW3OX

Okay😆

Everyone is sleeping I'm my home and locality. I and another one are the only who are awake😔.

Woh soya nahi?

Kyun?

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".