YRHPK Re-runs// Discussion Thread 1 (update ep16 &17) - Page 95

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Hifi i thoughts the same nandu it would've been anything she was so casual about it 🤣🤣

Ok i think i confused with both the thing is i you notice 14th episode were mish herself initiates talk with abir n doesnt mind prolonging it there she kinda had the haq to even show a little anger for what rjv did with kuhu, the stranger was now a known person to her... but here as she thanked for naman issue she shared her worries in flow but doesnt give out much info too she is brave enough to accept naman is her father n talk about kuhu but beyond that when abir tried to prolong their talk with a different topic she cuts it short... thats what i meant... like we meet someone in flight/train we have a chat with them but sometimes we dont even say our name we might even share our interest n have some deep conversation with them on that but as journey ends the relationship ends there without knowing who the other person actually is.... mishti has that attitude some girls just give out their number n every detail in just a single meet that is absolutely wrong the limit should be maintained... hope i made myself clear 😆 i'm little confusing when expressing my thoughts 😆

ohh I see. Now I get what you mean👍🏼 Ahh yes that travel analogy helped, that makes sense. I chatted with someone in the city who helped me stay dry in the thunderstorm a couple of weeks ago😆 He shared his umbrella, and we we're walking towards the train station. It was really sweet, and we just had general talks about where we're from, what we do and some funny jokes. Then that was it, we just parted ways like normal. So I totally get what you're trying to say now, we don't go into so much detail, but just friendly human interaction

Mishbir's market meet. Mishti's accident & Abir the saviour👍🏼

Episode 14 - 4th April 2019

Mishti meets with an accident: our secret saviour Abir

The Episode starts with Naanu asking Abir not to leave the house. He requests to Abir to at least stay back for Kunal's sake, so that he doesn't fall into BB's games. He tries to convince Abir that this rishta could also work as Mishti is also a nice girl and Kunal hasn't said no yet. Abir is disappointed with Naanu, and retorts back that no one can ever be like BB, and says that he is going bec he is not needed her. 

YRHPK title sad version plays...Mishti releases those balloons in to the sky and cries. Udd chala Abir packs his bags and leaves the house. Meenu sadly watches on, unable to stop him.

Kunal looking out from the terrace/balcony, feeling guilty and regretful wishes that he had Kuhu's number to just check on her to apologise. Parul arrives with water but he leaves

Kuhu cries and hugs Varsha. Kuhu confesses that she had crossed a line with Mishti and hurt her. Varsha agrees, but comforts her saying that Mishti will understand. Mishti apologizes to BM, whilst BM pacifies her, Mishti expresses her plight - she doesn't want to steal the rishta and can't see kuhu crying. 

As Abir opens the front door to leave, Kunal stands in front of him. Abir guesses that Meenu has sent him to stop him. Kunal reminds him that he is not only Meenu's son, but also his brother, he tries to convince Abir to stop by saying he needs him. Abir smiles but refuses, saying he doesn't feel like staying back, but promises to return back for Ketki's wedding. Kunal hugs him asking him to promise. Abir leaves. He sees the red balloons and his reminded of his moments with Mishti.

BM and Mishti come to the market, they talk about gifting a mobile to cheer up Kuhu. BM leaves to collect Jas's clothes, whilst Mish enters a mobile store to select the phone. Abir also enters the same shop, asks for a phone on rent, just to make one call. After failing to connect to Kunal, he calls the RV travel company to get Kunal's flight details. Abir learns that the tickets have already been emailed to Meenu two days ago, and he deduces that BB had already been planning this before breaking the rishta. Mishti recognises his voice and turn around, she mumbles to herself - If Kunal is going to london, then he should take Abir with him and leave him there. As Abir leaves, Mishti mocks him to visit the temple, as his brother is going to london and wishes him a happy journey. Abir turns around confused and follows her out. 

BP and Shaurya back at Mah family, try to cheer up Kuhu by getting her involved in decorating Shaurya's office. 

Abir tries chatting to Mishti about Kuhu. She says I don’t want to talk. Mishti taunts back that how else would she be? Abir apologises on behalf of BB, assuring Mish that it's not Kuhu's fault at all, but rather his family's mistake. Mishti replies saying that this is the first time she is seeing someone apologise for his mother's fault. Abir explains he is simply requesting for his share. Abir runs to get balloons.

Meanwhile BM gets shocked seeing Naman in the market. Shaurya and BP realise that they need to call BM to inform about Naman's release today. They post-pone the call as Kuhu arrives. 

Abir gives her the balloons and apologises. Mishti reluctant at first, but accepts it for Kuhu. Mishbir's "suno, kuch nahi.." they part ways. Abir smiles and recites a shayari on Mishti's courage to smile through her pain. Abir turns around when he hears Mishti's scream. 

Naman-BM convo: Naman taunts BM about going to jail when she's the real criminal. BM defends that she did nothing wrong. Naman says you are underestimating me, BM retorts that she is not scared. Naman intimidates her by warning her about Mishti's accident. He threatens BM about hurting Mishti due to her. BM is shocked. 

Abir finds Mishti injured and unconscious on the road. 

Kuhu overhears BP and Shaurya's convo about BM with Naman's threat. She gets irritated and asks them to call the driver. 

Abir lifts Mishti and runs.

Precap:
Mishti asks will you also leave me and go. Abir says no. She asks promise. Abir sees Naman.

due to copyright issues - I have paraphrased the WU

Episode 15 - 5th April 2019

Abir helps Mishti:

The Episode starts with Abir seeing Mishti and going to her. He recalls Meenakshi’s words and gets back. Mishti in her semi-unconscious state, whispers "I will save Rajshri, I don’t want to see your face." Abir calms her down, by holding her hand and comforting her - "You neither need him nor his memories. Mishti continues "everyone leaves me, will you also leave me?" Abir replies after some time, "He says no, I won’t go." She asks promise. He says promise, I never break my promise. He thinks of Kunal. He says I won’t go. 

Rajshri comes to the hospital. She asks for the Mishti...an accident. The nurse guides her to the room. Upon opening the door, BM is surprised to see Kunal there with Mishti, she is very grateful to Kunal for saving Mishti. 

Kunal tries to stop Abir, but Abir refuses to stay. Flashback of how Abir called Kunal to come to the hospital for Mishti, whilst on the way to the airport. He needs to take responsibility for the pain that their family has given the Mah family. Abir leaves, reciting a shayari; as a banjara who doesn't stay in one place. 

Shaurya informs BP that the driver said Mishti has had an accident. They leave hurriedly. Varsha decides to do something for Kuhu has again become quiet. 

Abir-Naanu phonecall: due to poor connection and background noise, naanu mishears Abir about Mishti's accident and Kunal's presence. Naanu chides Abir to get his own phone. Naanu is happy to know that Kunal didn't go to London, and is with Mishti. Abir requests naanu to keep this a secret from Meenu, and not to tell anything to Kaushal maamu either. He hangs up. Saying he's work is done, Abir sets to leave. He suddenly recognises Naman in the market. 

Varsha cheers up Kuhu with clicking pictures and leaves the room without seeing the incoming call from BM.

Kunal helps Rajshri. Rajshri calls home again. Mishti says he saved me. Rajshri says yes, he went to get your medicines. Abir wonders what Naman is doing here. Mishti says I don’t remember anything. Kunal gets medicines and asks are you feeling better now. Rajshri says I don’t know how to thank you, you got Mishti to hospital today. Mishti recalls a vague flashback of shadow/Abir. She says thanks Kunal. Kunal tries to say the truth but is interrupted by the nurse. He goes out.

Nidhi asks are you finding an assistant for Parul. Meenakshi says this girl’s proposal has come. Nidhi says if its for Atul, refuse to her. Meenakshi says I wish some proposal comes for Atul. She taunts Nidhi. Kaushal asks why are you whispering like this. Bau ji says I m on secret mission. Kaushal says I can’t get Meenakshi’s phone. Bau ji sends her again. Meenakshi says Nidhi is talking about Atul’s alliance. Kaushal says let him become something first, then we shall see about him. Kaushal takes her phone. She sees phone with Bau ji and looks on. Abir comes back to the hospital. Kunal says you came back. Abir says that same man is here, who is with Mishti if you are here. He runs to Mishti. Varsha and Jasmeet surprise Kuhu with the beauty spa. Kuhu gets glad and thanks them. Jasmeet asks Kuhu to straighten her hair, maybe the groom’s family rejected her because of curly hair. Kuhu cries and goes. Varsha looks at Jasmeet and goes. Naman says I have to call Rajshri again. Abir sees Mishti, and Naman coming there.

Precap:
Meenakshi says Kunal is still in city, how. Mishti sees Naman’s shadow. Abir stares at Naman.

Character analysis or more precisely things i like n didnt like of all four... 😆

BM: I get she n everyone feels the sisters have good relationship so she sends mishti to kuhu but then however close they are the rishta rejection happened in name of mishti n by the flashback she n mishti talked about its clear kuhu didnt like even mishti name in kuhu book as a kid now such a big thing happened n sending mishti to her was not a good idea she should've gone being an elder kuhu needs their support now not the one who is unknowingly the reason for her heartbreak its better to keep mishti away from kuhu at that point... its good for both kuhu n mishti... 

firstly the different perspective of live of both kuhu n mishti

"Life koi competition nahi hai, isme haar jeet nahi hoti hai, sirf dukh sukh hota hai"  #fact 👏 

for kuhu its all about winning over as we can see even now its all about competition between her n mishti... she feels like its her way of gaining what she wants, people will start caring for her, look at her if she wins its all about the perspective and its only with mishti with others she doesnt have this attitude... this is a family trait i can say even nannu has this quality seeing life as a competition.... 

Mishti: She was worried about kuhu n wanted to support kuhu, she goes there n consoles kuhu n i loved that she even heard to what all kuhu said even though she is not responsible for any of the things she was blamed of being an elder sister she did fulfill her responsibility well n only started giving back to kuhu when she crossed her line... i really appreciate mishti for this quality she is not rude with kuhu until she crosses her line... she doesnt deserve to hear all this even which is not her mistake n the comparison of mishti n naman was worse n also varsha expecting her to behave mature n ignore kuhu not realizing even mish has feeling like she said recently mature hona bhi ek punishment hai... that is what happens with mishti.... 

Coming to what i didnt like... The family doesnt but she knew the reality of sisters equation she knew kuhu is not gonna like her coming she should have given the time n space kuhu needed and when someone is worried n in their own misery you shouldnt share your worry "tumse zyada dhuk mujhe hai" the words you use makes a hell lot of difference... knowing kuhu how she will react this was not appropriate for mish to say... 

Kuhu: She understands mishti is worried for her, she is in her own misery but she also knew mishti is not at fault for what happened, but the fault is of families not mishti... her emotions were on point in this the way she feels, the way family sees her n her hurt n pain bcoz of that... but then taking out her frustration of family on mishti n trying to hurt her emotions was not right... and constantly reminding mishti of something she wants to forget "naman", her family was not right... 

"kisine mujhe nahi pocha ki mai apna birthday kaise celebrate karungi lekin sab tujhe pooch rahi thi taki tum apni family naa miss kare"

"mere life mai yehi ek kona tha jo sirf mera tha"

"Main roti hu tho voh mera tantrum hota hai lekin jab tu roti hai tho voh tera dard"

"kuhu ki life mai sab achha hai tho uspe kyu dyan de"

This is what family made her feel, its all in the way of handling... they treated kuhu as immature rather than trying to know or correcting her... and sharing i feel kuhu doesnt like to share things with mishti mainly bcoz of the way she heard why she has to share with mishti else she can easily share things with ketu or anyone... the reason that bm or meenu recently gave is bcoz of her past experience mishti needs extra attention its like asking kuhu to compromise which is rightfully hers for bichari mishti (this is how she is projected infront of kuhu by others not mishti)... this is the reason why the sisters equation became like this if left as such they would've been normal but trying to make kuhu get along with mish by making her sympathize is what triggered kuhu... even mishti's care and love for her gets over shadowed bcoz of the negative perspective she has bcoz of her own emotional suffering which made her see the sharing as "mishti chenli"... 

this is just my understanding but if you have more thoughts more than welcome as i'm myself confused on this sisters equation.. smiley36

Varsha: I liked how she gives extra attention n care to kuhu but then she doesnt see the other side of the coin in situations... like now she asked mishti to behave like elder sister that was not wrong but then she should've handled it more smooth way n mostly treating mishti to be extremely mature n treating kuhu as immature was not at all right... same happened during kuhu pag phere she never tried to knew what happened before bm n she came into room... even during kuku divorce when kuhu blamed mishti she stopped her from blaming but never tried to understand her daughters emotions... at a time she is only ready to blame/chid the one who she feels is at fault rather than trying to know both the sides of the coin.. 

And the main fault they just expect the sisters to get along without trying to know what is the actual issue and why they are not trying to get along whats the problem, where it all started, they just hear out n ready to blame one but never tried to really know the back story... mishti is mature so she has to adjust n kuhu has to leave her immaturity but they fail to understand neither mishti needs to be mature nor is kuhu immature... 

Wow Diya! Fantastic analysis post yaar👏 Hitting the nail on all four characters👏

You've pointed out BM and Varsha's responsibilities as the motherly figure to both of them, they've failed over the years to be able to manage both Mishti and Kuhu's pains, unfortunately it appeared like one gained everything without asking whilst the other had to sacrifice it all. I think I've got a big essay on the maheshwari parenting somewhere😆...I'll try and find it and share it soon👍🏼

@bold: I get why you are saying that Nannu too shares this outlook of life as a competition. But the big difference that Nannu had, was that he felt that he was competing with his own demons/weaknesses, of addiction to alcohol. As we know, it's always good to have that self-criticising nature in you so that you realise your mistakes and learn from them - so nannu's 'competition' with life in regards to himself was an approach for him not fall back in to that dreadful cycle and disappoint his family's trust, BUT the place where Nannu started drifting off track was when he allowed BB to mess with his mind - Meenu associated his weakness of addiction to his attraction to Mishti. She conveniently made Mishti his next addiction, that he couldn't let og off, so he automatically started behaving like gaining Mishti and making Abir lose, will be a win for him and his family😳

Although Kuhu is understood to be immature in few aspects of life, she definitely isn't as childish as we believe, she has the ability to distinguish between right and wrong in basic things (regretting those insults she throws at Mishti, feeling guilty for Mishti's janmashtmi fall, able to see that Kunal was wrong when he blames Mish for taking Abir away from him, and feeling Mishti's pain during break-up, wanting to "keep things separate" with Abir bro post-leap etc.) There have been numerous such situations when Kuhu has shown these glimpses of a level-headed, realistic young woman, with the potential to really grow into a mature lady who can learn from her mistakes. But unfortunately the writers are not providing that clear path of redemption for her, they keep her in that vicious loop of showing her as 'immature,' when in actual fact she is just a lost soul with lack of guidance from an elder (now she has Abir bro👍🏼) masked by all her kiddish bubbly behaviour. 

You explained Mishti's feelings and viewpoint perfectly!👏 I've very little to say, you covered most of it😊 In terms of what Mish says  to Kuhu, I understand what you're trying to say and do agree to an extent. See, Mishti's behaviour in terms of trying to manage her unstable sibling relationship with Kuhu, has always been the same approach - she always gives her full heart and puts 100% effort into trying to solve matters, trying to make Kuhu feel better, trying to get Kuhu to understand where she is wrong...but like you explained, due to Kuhu's mental understanding...she gets nothing in return from Kuhu. Kuhu doesn't acknowledge Mishti's tries, but rather insults them as "being Mishti mahan" or "fake sister affection." Nothing Mishti says to her processes in her head, because she is hearing all this 'talk' 'lecture' from Mishti (who is the main problem/culprit in Kuhu's p.o.v), so she's just going to ignore whatever Mishti tries to explain to her. Kuhu has never reciprocated or tried to amend their relationship, but rather continuously taken every chance to put Mishti down (even if it meant Abir was collateral damage)😒. 

The way you explained Varsha's good and poor traits as a mother was bang on👏👍🏼 Couldn't agree more. That last paragraph about the family not looking deeper into the sister's equation and trying to heal their wounds/emotions, was spot on👏

xx

Hifi Nandu even i love guys with such winter look it looks so good on them rather than shirts or summer clothes this kinda gives them a hawt yet cute handsome look...  hayee the shivratri one was so good actually shaheers t shirts after leap are so good the temple one white with green strips he looks killer in that... 

exactly remember how kunal chided abir for trusting nannu with the truth n parul maasi too supported him then only abir said he gave time to prove his friendship else he will himself say to mishti... nanko needs to teach this to abir... 

big hifi!! Same here👍🏼🤗 hayee we need a separate post for just those damn attractive outfits of Abir❤️ hayee you just mentioned all the best sweater we saw with Abir❤️ He looks so handsome in them, I'm so gald they brought it back with the shivratri episode, he deserved more during the post-leap time when it would have been winter in India (dec-jan)😳😆

ooh yes, that's so true. He has asked Abir to be careful with who he trusts so quickly, first with Mishti as friends, then lovers, then when Baba came back, he tried to explain to him to not believe him so easily, then again with Nannu👍🏼 haan nanko needs to have a chat with him about all these times again now, only then Abir will see how many times he's been cheated (except Mishti's eg.).

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

big hifi!! Same here👍🏼🤗 hayee we need a separate post for just those damn attractive outfits of Abir❤️ hayee you just mentioned all the best sweater we saw with Abir❤️ He looks so handsome in them, I'm so gald they brought it back with the shivratri episode, he deserved more during the post-leap time when it would have been winter in India (dec-jan)😳😆

ooh yes, that's so true. He has asked Abir to be careful with who he trusts so quickly, first with Mishti as friends, then lovers, then when Baba came back, he tried to explain to him to not believe him so easily, then again with Nannu👍🏼 haan nanko needs to have a chat with him about all these times again now, only then Abir will see how many times he's been cheated (except Mishti's eg.).

here let me start it off....😃 (chronologically...)

1. olive green - episode 4

2. Navy blue - episode 10

3. Cream white - Episode 14

(your turn Diya😊 do continue)...

Nandu will post episode now n reply to all comments after that 👍🏼🤗

Episode 14

Naanu comes to abir... he understands both meenu and abir well but not strong enough to oppose meenu or support abir... 

"tu aaj pir se chala jayega"

"Aur aap pir se kuch nahi kahega"

Naanu suggests that even mishti is a good girl and kunal has not denied... smiley3 seriously naanu... 

"kya hogaya naanu apko aap bhi bigben ku tara sochne lage, aap ne kuhu ki bare mai socha, uski maa baap ki baare mai socha, mishti uski behen hai"

So true abir this is absolutely wrong at time point of time.. This is what maheshwaris also said ek beti ki dil tod kar dusri ki rishta keliye accept nahi karenge... 

"Jab iss ghar mai koi nahi badalne wala main badal ke kya karunga, main jaa raha hu"

Naanu says he is not strong enough to follow him abir puts out the point on where exactly naanu has become weak...

"AAp ki haddiyo mai thakath hai naanu, aapki awaaz kamzoor padgaye hai"

Naanu tries to stop him in name of kunal.. 

"Naanu voh meri baat sunengi nahi, aap kuch kahengi nahi"

when he knew even if he stays back he wont be able to do anything for kunal and no one is gonna support too its better to take a break,,, this sentence was meant for both meenu n kunal too and also the following one of nanko becoming like meenu n abirs reply said it all... without naanu support even if naanu wants abir to help kunal he cant do that alone so its better to leave... 

Abirs banjara trait affects kunal the most but he doesnt stop even or kunal mainly bcoz the elders have used kunals name to make him do what they want, like in the flashbacks we see how meenu denies abir talking about baba in name of kunal, this is a technique used by them for both abir n kunal "bhai keliye" but abir was able to understand this  and doesnt give in but kunal was manipulated, played by meenu using this n led him to do many mistakes... Abir does need to change his way of handing kunal to actual help him out of meenu manipulation... 

The title song this whole sequence was so beautiful the lyrics, scene, cinematography everything was so well done smiley32 hats off to rhesha this was one of their best without any dialogue just their emotions.. 👏 and also ritvik kaveri rupalji chaitrali mam all did a good job this is so painfully beautiful ❤️👏

Mishti separates hers n kuhu bed and remembers kuhu words n cried.. Its mishti's way of taking out her anger, pain... whenever she tries to look out, befriend kuhu something goes wrong n they are back to square one... 

Mishti takes the balloons n looks at stars its like she is letting go of any budding friendship even before it started... 

Abir in his room... 

The candle blowing off and lyrics some what fits abirs state, when he thought some light he has been waiting for since long has come into his life it was blown off in a second... 

Mishti puts off the light and lits the candle its like when abir gives up n thinks everything has ended mishti is gonna being back the light... 

Meenu wants to stop abir but she doesnt abir too expects her to stop him, listen to him, understand him he too doesnt give in... both mother n son are one of a kind...

Kunal wants to apologize to kuhu but doesnt have her contact... maasi gives water to him but he goes away... 

side note: I love this trait of maasi, whenever someone is worried/angry/tensed she first gives them water or any drink, its a general believe too that when your emotions are high a glass of water can calm you down... 

Edited by LetThereBeLight - 4 years ago