Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What happened to her??
😆
It's just I didn't interact so I didn't know her name😆
Lol 😂
I'm going to see pravisht live in insta sbs site
You didn't tell me if you interested in reading sad story😳
I can read!!
But I actually tend to immense deep in story whatever read. Happy ones make me happy, sad makes me depressed so I take some time to come out of sorrow!
And I hate the seperation and death part!! Only these two sad part makes me depressed.
Other than that I'm fine 😉
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I can read!!
But I actually tend to immense deep in story whatever read. Happy ones make me happy, sad makes me depressed so I take some time to come out of sorrow!
And I hate the seperation and death part!! Only these two sad part makes me depressed.
Other than that I'm fine 😉
Ah! Then I'll not write😆
No no write octo!! I just coping up with sad stories 😵
And I know you are a pro in writing sad fictions 😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
No no write octo!! I just coping up with sad stories 😵
And I know you are a pro in writing sad fictions 😆
😆
It's okay, me will not like to trouble you with it😆
Are yaar!! Why you are doing that!?
Please write na ?
And I need a happy one from you too 😉