Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Jaldi unres kar I'm waiting
Kiya unres 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Jaldi unres kar I'm waiting
Kiya unres 😊
People should I migrate my FFs to the new FF section?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
People should I migrate my FFs to the new FF section?
Do you even know how to do that? I don't understand kaise karne ka hai
Where did you update the story??
Waiting for chahat 😃
Wattpad. It's an original story not an FF. 😊 Octo has been helping me a lot in organizing things related to it❤️
Chahat, yea I will try to update today. Today am in a mood to be productive.😃
and aaj toh jaldi sona bhi padega, kal vishu hai.
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Do you even know how to do that? I don't understand kaise karne ka hai
*Clearing throats*
Wattpad. It's an original story not an FF. 😊 Octo has been helping me a lot in organizing things related to it❤️
Chahat, yea I will try to update today. Today am in a mood to be productive.😃
and aaj toh jaldi sona bhi padega, kal vishu hai.
@bold, you did everything on your own. 🤗