Originally posted by: 2VQHMOO3ZYFOOWWY
I love Mohini for her consistent feelings for RB😎
Mohini was in hawww mode when Komo and RB were dancing🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: 2VQHMOO3ZYFOOWWY
I love Mohini for her consistent feelings for RB😎
Mohini was in hawww mode when Komo and RB were dancing🤣
if Kuki was 8 then I would have asked too.but she is 18+ khud badi beti is adult, phir apne bacche? No nahi mangta 🙄Originally posted by: ilazyair
PreRish ka ek combined chromosome mangta hai🤣
isko AT se nikalo re.
Yeh nahin seh sakte 🤓Originally posted by: WYDTFUARSGFCNPXG
Kitni Baar chronology samjhaun???
Revenge drama-sneha paternity-indiferrence- confession- then kuch aur drama(
KuKau) and then Yeh ☺️
I won't even respond to your twin tale🤣
Kuki ko hata do 🥳🤣Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
if Kuki was 8 then I would have asked too.but she is 18+ khud badi beti is adult, phir apne bacche? No nahi mangta 🙄
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
isko AT se nikalo re.
No one loves me🥺
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Kuki ko hata do 🥳🤣
Yes 🥳🥳🥳 🤣
Kash taana bhi maarti 🤪Originally posted by: ilazyair
Mohini was in hawww mode when Komo and RB were dancing🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
if Kuki was 8 then I would have asked too.but she is 18+ khud badi beti is adult, phir apne bacche? No nahi mangta 🙄
RB is still jawan🤣
Kukkiusko yaha bhi kabab mein haddi banna hai🤔