hi there .. I’m well...We in lockdown for 5 weeks....two down, three to go..😔...Originally posted by: vardhinirosid
Hi guys..hw are you all..😊😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
hi there .. I’m well...We in lockdown for 5 weeks....two down, three to go..😔...Originally posted by: vardhinirosid
Hi guys..hw are you all..😊😊
I watched it last year after silsila 2 ended.Originally posted by: Indira1211
I didn’t really watch ek duje ke vaaste..just bits here and there...so I never knew her before watching Naamkaran....and I didn’t know Zain either as I hadn’t watched his shows,..but I saw them in Naamkarann..and now I’m a big fan ..and lol..😂..like all the other Naamkaran fans ,.a big shipper of the both of them as well..😀
hi vardhini😊i am good.how are you? What are you doing in lockdown time?Originally posted by: vardhinirosid
Hi guys..hw are you all..😊😊
Originally posted by: Indira1211
hi there .. I’m well...We in lockdown for 5 weeks....two down, three to go..😔...
Oh..Its good decision.so that atleast virus spread can be controlled..
In India some states already announced extension
But no idea about Andhra Pradesh
Waiting for pm Saab announcement
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
hi vardhini😊i am good.how are you? What are you doing in lockdown time?
I'm fine yar, how are you.
And about lock down😄 I'm ca student , every day is lock down for us🤭 my ca final xams got post poned to June, so got time for preparation..my daily routine is eating , sleeping, chit chatting with grand parents, preparation for xams and watching any Telugu r Hindi mvi in TV
Wat about you?
you got time to prepare for exams.Originally posted by: vardhinirosid
I'm fine yar, how are you.
And about lock down😄 I'm ca student , every day is lock down for us🤭 my ca final xams got post poned to June, so got time for preparation..my daily routine is eating , sleeping, chit chatting with grand parents, preparation for xams and watching any Telugu r Hindi mvi in TV
Wat about you?
my routine is also eating sleeping watching TV and spending time in IF😆
so you got time to prepare more😛😆 All the Best Dear👍🏼 Score well in exams ⭐️ ofc when they conducts 👀Originally posted by: vardhinirosid
I'm fine yar, how are you.
And about lock down😄 I'm ca student , every day is lock down for us🤭 my ca final xams got post poned to June, so got time for preparation..my daily routine is eating , sleeping, chit chatting with grand parents, preparation for xams and watching any Telugu r Hindi mvi in TV
Wat about you?
Our state lockdown 👀very unsure CM wants to lift It except few danger areas 😵depends on modiji 🙏final decision
Zain done TashanEishq 😛next Namakaran 😃 EKbram 😛seen him in glimpses in all this shows 😂😂Originally posted by: Indira1211
I didn’t really watch ek duje ke vaaste..just bits here and there...so I never knew her before watching Naamkaran....and I didn’t know Zain either as I hadn’t watched his shows,..but I saw them in Naamkarann..and now I’m a big fan ..and lol..😂..like all the other Naamkaran fans ,.a big shipper of the both of them as well..😀
I read few posts of yours 😆😆in Naamkaran forum towards the end of show in Mithali track 😎
before tashan he did kaisi ye yaariyan.Zain done TashanEishq 😛next Namakaran 😃 EKbram 😛seen him in glimpses in all this shows 😂😂
I read few posts of yours 😆😆in Naamkaran forum towards the end of show in Mithali track 😎
oh 😃 after ekbram speculations on he may do Beyhad2😛Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
before tashan he did kaisi ye yaariyan.
Welcome to FC 14
998