I'm not feeling well at all 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm not feeling well at all 😭
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Anyone here?
Yes I is here.
I am trying to write something but for past 2 hours I am just writing and deleting
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am trying to write something but for past 2 hours I am just writing and deleting
Ditto! I'm just feeling I lost my writing streak
am trying so hard to make it sound aesthetic but it goes the modern writing way
Its irritating me too much
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
am trying so hard to make it sound aesthetic but it goes the modern writing way
Its irritating me too much
I get it ya! *Sigh*
It just doesnt get those period drama feels yaar
It so damn irritating