Haha Hi! Competitor is someone who's on your level. I am MrsRishabhBajaj and that girl is just dreaming about making Rishabh his 😉 So where is the competition? 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Haha Hi! Competitor is someone who's on your level. I am MrsRishabhBajaj and that girl is just dreaming about making Rishabh his 😉 So where is the competition? 😂

This was painful 💔🥺
His eyes 😍
Heart breaking 🥺
Really yaar....kaha gaya woh arrogance...woh ruthlessness....woh shark-instincts.....it was such a treat to watch those episodes before their marriage...I want that RB back...koi dhoond ke laao ussko😒
Pulao:-
Prerna is crying because once again her husband bought pudina, instead of Dhaniya.
She started her waterworks. So her eyes are red.
He tries to look aside and ignore her but our JKG is hurt to see her crying. So his eyes are also...🤭😌
R- okay, kal dhaniya launga.
P- Kal Kukki ke liye pudina chutney banana hai. Pudina Lana
R- WTH! 😳
Originally posted by: UOPLZOZDTJ4GC5NF
🤣
Manjari ji doesn't know kinse panga Liya unhone 🤣
I am ready to witness their fight for Rishabh Bajaj, with popcorn.😎
Hahaha Main MrsRishabhBajaj hu, main kisi se nahi darti 😎
I skipped this part 🥺
Originally posted by: MrsRishabhBajaj
Haha Hi! Competitor is someone who's on your level. I am MrsRishabhBajaj and that girl is just dreaming about making Rishabh his 😉 So where is the competition? 😂

Now here's a confident competitor 😆
Beyond painful💔