Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Ghanta! 🤣
Where's the competition for something that exists only in Oppo's head? 😈
Are you trying to say
It doesn't exits in this AT ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Ghanta! 🤣
Where's the competition for something that exists only in Oppo's head? 😈
Are you trying to say
It doesn't exits in this AT ?
Originally posted by: JBYYOGBWXLDXRPCV
🤣
Manjari ji doesn't know kinse panga Liya unhone 🤣
I am ready to witness their fight for Rishabh Bajaj, with popcorn.😎
I know, I'm also ready to witness it
Obviously. Oppo and her imaginary pairings. 🤪

❤️

Mashal Allah

Maybe. 😆😆
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Basically TS ko SS bana dun na? 😆
I knew you're a smart girl...😆
shruti ❤️
All gifs are awesome, Shruti Di❤️.