Originally posted by: Antara123
I did it yesterday. 😆 I didn't get any ads. But the workout was good.
Yeah the workout was good 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Antara123
I did it yesterday. 😆 I didn't get any ads. But the workout was good.
Yeah the workout was good 😆
pata tha hoga. 🤣 khair next Tues HO SAKTA HAI 🤣Originally posted by: Soanz.19
Live cancelled🤔🤣
I am gonna try and keep up the tempo like KSG said - Everyday is the only way. 😎Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Yeah the workout was good 😆
Originally posted by: Antara123
I am gonna try and keep up the tempo like KSG said - Everyday is the only way. 😎
I prefer Yoga. But I will see if I can do this and Yoga both on alternate days 😳
Same here. So I am trying to do both. Yoga in the mornings, Cult has pretty decent Yoga sessions as well - decent, not excellent. And in the evenings, one of these workouts. I am happy I got some motivation finally.Originally posted by: Niyati_T
I prefer Yoga. But I will see if I can do this and Yoga both on alternate days 😳
Originally posted by: Antara123
Same here. So I am trying to do both. Yoga in the mornings, Cult has pretty decent Yoga sessions as well - decent, not excellent. And in the evenings, one of these workouts. I am happy I got some motivation finally.
I just workout once a day!
You are a member on cult that’s why you didn’t get the ad pop up! Maine sirf kal ke Karan ke live ke wajah se download kiya tha 🤣
No I am not a member. 😆😆 Yesterday I used it for the first time coz he was live. But then, I realised if I could imbibe 1% his sincerity towards his body, I'd be wayyy better off. 😆 In the process of doing that.Originally posted by: Niyati_T
I just workout once a day!
You are a member on cult that’s why you didn’t get the ad pop up! Maine sirf kal ke Karan ke live ke wajah se download kiya tha 🤣
Originally posted by: Antara123
No I am not a member. 😆😆 Yesterday I used it for the first time coz he was live. But then, I realised if I could imbibe 1% his sincerity towards his body, I'd be wayyy better off. 😆 In the process of doing that.
Ohh!
@bold: I am trying to do that as well become more dedicated and committed towards a better me 😛
Anyone knows why the live chat got postponed?
One thing good, with this current situation, we're getting to see a lot of Karan on his Insta.