Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Star life naam ka bhi channel hai 😆
See how many new things we're learning 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Star life naam ka bhi channel hai 😆
See how many new things we're learning 😆
Originally posted by: Transference
This reminds me of Turkish shows that I watch. The entire thing sounds sooo luscious ☺️
Don't know about Turkish shows but yes the dialogue delivery and language are amazing to hear...ofc it's like show Wahi boli nayi waali baath Ho gayi bas.... Content toh Wahi crapfest hoga 😆
Ronit Roy fans he will be on live with sbs tomm 5 pm 😳
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
hoke bho nahi huya because we all know hone nahi wala tha 🤣😆🤣😆
🤣
I m so bored that I m studying 🤣Me good... Being as safe as can be....abd doing all the house works😌
S1 fans mere karan ke bare mein dher sare sawaal poochhnaOriginally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Ronit Roy fans he will be on live with sbs tomm 5 pm 😳
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I m so bored that I m studying 🤣
I am too bored to study 😵
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
S1 fans mere karan ke bare mein dher sare sawaal poochhna
Vo shayad reporter khud puch le 😆
New new new ☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️