Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Okie😆
Yup, both from shayad, choose anyone jo better lage.😊
I wrote or in caps and IF thought I was using abusive language🤣
If is weird😆
I added the naa chahiye one, I liked it better😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Okie😆
Yup, both from shayad, choose anyone jo better lage.😊
I wrote or in caps and IF thought I was using abusive language🤣
If is weird😆
I added the naa chahiye one, I liked it better😆
Thanks🤗
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Itni shiddat se marna hai usko, ek dedication toh banta hai😆
😆
Sahi hai banta hai
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Marke suits Rudra better👍🏼🤣 waise bhii bhai ko marne ki badi talap hai🤣
Marne ya maarne😉☺️
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Marne ya maarne😉☺️
Marne, har doosre din marne ki baatien karta hai
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Marne ya maarne😉☺️
Wo humein maarta hai apne looks se
Maya does the same to him☺️
Btw guys the cases are kind of exploding in Maharashtra. I am very very doubtful this lockdown is ending anytime soon.
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Btw guys the cases are kind of exploding in Maharashtra. I am very very doubtful this lockdown is ending anytime soon.
Not anytime soon for sure. Atleast april end tak rahega. Maybe more
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Btw guys the cases are kind of exploding in Maharashtra. I am very very doubtful this lockdown is ending anytime soon.
Yeah especially in Mumbai..The cases are increasing rapidly