Thanks for the pm

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Emotional teaser.. ......update soon

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the PM!!! Why isn’t Raman able to accept her as a wife, does he have a past, a ruined relationship 🤔🤔

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Emotional teaser. 

Why Raman is denying. 

Update soon 

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Teaser

Is something holding him back?

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser

Thanks for the pm

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kiya Pyaar karogay mujse

Part 21

Mr and Mrs bhalla comes forward and stands close to Raman who breaks the hug with romi simmi and looks at them. Mrs bhalla cups Raman face and says: puttar... I don't have words to express my gratitude you saved my simmi life.

Raman eyes gets teary he puts his hand on simmi head and says: ye Meri behan hai.. it's my duty to protect my sister. Don't say thanks 

Mr bhalla hugs Raman and says: jeete raho puttar today you proved that your dada has given you best upbringing although you haven't accepted us as your family but you always fulfilled the duty of son and brother. Ram Bhai sahab will be proud of you 

Raman smiles listening to him and says: papa...Mr and Mrs bhalla looks surprised at Raman and gets teary seeing Raman accepting them. They engulf Raman in tight hug and cries in happiness. Ishita wipes her tears of happiness seeing the union of Raman with his family. She cuddles her daughter and thinks: ashi your dada is best.. thank you ram uncle you have given me Raman you were right Raman is gem he filled our life with happiness. Jaise Raman apne sab ko apna liya muje bhi apne Dil mein jaga day dain. Raman looks at Ishita who passed a smile to him making him smile 

Later at night

Raman enters the room and finds Ishita trying to make little ashi sleep but she was not in the mood to sleep she was continuously throwing her legs in air. Ashi spots her father and start squealing to get Raman attention. Raman comes forward to take her in his arms and says: ale mela bacha... He pinches her nose and takes her in his amra making Ishita shook her head at the father and daughter. She looks at them and says: Raman give her to me and don't show your face to her for next one hour.

Raman shockingly looks at Ishita and glares at her and says: what is this why I will do this care to explain

Ishita: Raman she will play with you and her sleep will vanish usy sone dain agar apky pass rahy gi to sirf masti aur khelti rahy GI

Raman: what's the problem if she play

Ishita: today she will sleep late then her whole time table will be ruined

Raman shook his head and smiles looking at Ishita who hold her head trying to relieve her headache he says: you are having headache. I will make her sleep you rest

Ishita: she will bother you

Raman: it's her right to bother her father a little but my baby is so sweet. Haina baby he says looking at ashi who shows her toothless smile and cuddle more to his chest

Ishita: as you wish

Saying this Ishita lays down at her side and closes her eyes to have some rest while Raman start swaying ashi in slow rythm and walks in the length of room after a good 30 minutes ashi start yawning and closes her little eyes and sleeps holding Raman shirt in her fist tightly. Raman smiles at her and tenderly kisses her forehead and makes her lay beside Ishita sensing the movement Ishita open her eyes and gets surprised to see ashi sleeping. She looks at Raman and says: arry wah ye to so bhi gayi..

Raman nods and settles beside ashi and softly caresses her head Ishita smiles looking at them whenever she looks ashi with Raman her heart swell with happiness. Raman looks at Ishita who was staring at him lovingly he looks down and asks: meine sahi Kiya na neeche..

Ishita nods and says: you have done right Raman AP kabhi galat nhe karty.

Raman: it was not easy for me to accept them 

Ishita: I know I am glad you have accepted them now you have a every relation with you maa papa sister brother a little daughter and ..

Raman: I miss dada alot...

Ishita: he is with you.. in your heart.

Raman smiles listening to her and says: good night Ishita now you should sleep I am sure in middle of night ashi will bother you

Ishita nods and says: good night

Time start passing, Raman relationship with bhallas gets more strengthen while ashi was growing up under the love of Raman and Ishita. She was more close to Raman and Ishita enjoys seeing the bonding of Raman and Ishita. Ishita managing her duties efficiently. She always fulfilled Raman needs. Raman was enjoying life with the flavor of every relation. He was getting love of both parents he can pull legs of his little brother and was protective of his little sister. His daughter innocence makes his tiredness and fatigue vanish in thin air whenever he returns from tiring day of office but what was bothering her was Ishita. He was noticing all the changes in Ishita in past months her care and concern was making him scared whenever he looks into her eyes he was noticing that feeling she has for him he was running away from that feeling called love. He purposely ignores Ishita whenever she start initiating talk which will eventually lead to confess of love.

After few months, Raman enters the house all drenched in rain he presses his forehead feeling sharp headache Mrs bhalla sees Raman entering she touches Raman forehead and find it warmer than usual she worriedly asks: puttar tu bheg kaise Gaya I thinks you have fever.

Raman: Maa i am fine my car was punctured and it was raining ashi Kahan hai

Mrs bhalla: she is with Ishita in room

Raman: don't worry maa abhi change karonga aur garama garam adrak wali chai peeonga to aik dam fit hojaonga

Mrs bhalla: okay hurry up and change I will make tea for you.

Raman nods and leaves for his room he enters his room and finds Ishita putting cloths in wardrobe while little four month ashi sitting with the help of pillows playing with her hands and making different voice as if she was speaking to her mother. Ishita says : haan betu dada abhi ajain gay.. seeing her dada standing at the door she squeals loudly in her babyish language making Ishita says: Kiya hogaya ashi. She turns and finds Raman. Ashi opens her arms for her dada Raman smiles at his little princess and says: ashi.. dada abhi gile Hain first I will change then I will pick you he kisses her forehead and says: abhi isi say kaam chalao ashi pouts at her father. 

Ishita comes forward and asks: Raman are you alright.. Raman nods while toshi jee enters the room and glares at Raman and says: puttar you haven't changed what is this

Ishita chuckle seeing Raman getting scolding and says: ashi Kay saath lagy huy thy

Toshi picks up ashi and says:aja Meri guriya Dadi Kay pass aja. She turn at Raman and says: I am taking her with me you change aur chai pee Lena. She leaves holding ashi while Raman goes to change. Soon he comes out changed into fresh cloth while his hairs were wet. He takes the tea and start sipping it slowly Ishita looks at him after completing her work and shook her head she takes out towel and start drying his hairs.

Raman: Ishita leave it no need

Ishita: I know what you need. You drink tea.

Raman finishes tea and gets up he sneezes Ishita takes out balm and applies at Raman neck and says: Raman AP apna khayal nhe rakhty Ishita looking in Raman eyes both were lost in each other. Raman break the eyelock and says: mujse aisa na dekho Ishita.. I am getting scared from your eyes Jo mein tumhari ankhoon mein dekh Raha Hoon wo Mera Dil ghabra Raha hai

Ishita: Raman ..muje kuch kehna hai apse

Raman: no Ishita.. I know where these things are heading mujse aisa kuch na maag lo Jo mein poora na Kar sakon. He looks away unable to look at her

Ishita: why Raman . Tear form in her eyes listening to him.

Raman: we are just ashi parents.

Ishita hold Raman hand and says: per Mera Dil to apka hi hogaya hai Raman.

Raman closes his eyes and says: stop Ishita..

Ishita: Kiya pyaar karogay mujhse... Her voice came as mere whispers while Raman leaves from there without answering her. Ishita looks at his retreating figure and says: why Raman why you can't love me. You are together from past one year but you didn't felt something for me. Kiya baat hai kiyon mujse ukhry rahty Hain at least share with me what is in your heart

She sits down and hides her face in her palm she was feeling to cry a loud. Raman who was climbing stairs hurriedly remember Ishita words her open confession he closes his eyes and thinks: love is not meant for me Ishita. Love is not for me how can I make you understand what's is in my heart I know you must be hurt but what can I do I tired to postpone this conversation which was long due you must be thinking that I am behaving illogical. He shook his head and scolds himself for hurting Ishita he has promised himself that he will always protect her from every sorrow. He stops and turns and start climbing stairs he moves to his room straight and opens the door finding Ishita crying. He kneels down in front of her and calls out her name slowly Ishita looks at him with teary eyes Raman wipes her tears from the corner of her eyes while Ishita closes her eyes feeling his touch. 

Raman: why this love came between us I had told you earlier that we will be ashi parents we can't become normal couple

Ishita opens her eyes and looks at him and asks: why... 

Raman: because I don't believe in love muje aisa kabhi nhe laga Kay mein kisi say itna pyaar kar sakta Hoon Kay khud ko share karon 

Ishita: you dont have any feeling for me in your heart

Raman: there is feeling for you in my heart but it's not love it's respect care concern.

Ishita: love consist of these feeling Raman pyaar mein care hoti hai respect hoti hai

Raman: my definition of love is different Ishita. Yours is different don't make things complicated for us we are good like this

He gets up and turns away his face declaring his decision. Ishita too gets you from bed and says: I respect your decision but Raman you will not stop me from loving you my love for you is pure and true. At least open your heart for me so that I can try to make you fall for me 

Raman: aisa nhe hoga Ishita.

Ishita: I will wait for that day when you will come to me and confess to me that you love me  Saying this she leaves the room while Raman ponder over Ishita words 

That's it my dear friend I hope you all Will like it waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good all going well but y is he behaving in such a way

I guess he has some past

Please cont soon 

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the PM!! Interesting update... Raman slowly and surely accepted all his family members... However, he isn’t ready to accept Ishita as a wife or his love... 

He is running away from Ishita because of the fear of love... Perhaps, there should have been something in his life that turned him into a cynic as far as love is concerned.. However, Ishita is determined to win his love..