.he said if YUDKBH comes he will prioritise it over any other project no matter whatOriginally posted by: chaaru26
Did he say something ? Anything special?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
.he said if YUDKBH comes he will prioritise it over any other project no matter whatOriginally posted by: chaaru26
Did he say something ? Anything special?
Originally posted by: munchkinland
.he said if YUDKBH comes he will prioritise it over any other project no matter what
Only if it comes😆
Aww I missed you too🤗❤️❤️
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Aww I missed you too🤗❤️❤️
Not more than me because you have a company
Company ho ya naa ho.you are special🤗
🤗
Originally posted by: munchkinland
.he said if YUDKBH comes he will prioritise it over any other project no matter what
I heard it...
He sounded firm while saying that like you can believe it that he will prioritize
Hello everyone 🤗
Baba's new live...wow
But sad ...how to watch it 😒
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9