update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Lovely teaser dear... 

Bichara puttar.. 🤭🤭... Ishu nahi chodegi ab.. 🤭.. 

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm dear

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Interesting teaser 

Ishu ðŸ˜†

Thanks for the pm 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice teaser..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

taahir004 thumbnail

A Beautiful Teaser 

Ishita awakes and cries seeing herself in Raman's shirt 

looking forward to the update

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This update specially dedicated to new rockerz on town, one of my sweet friend & loyal reader "Sanjana_nanda" who had asked for it so here is ur update sanjii🤗

Shot 28

Whike ishita said cutely

Kuch btao naaaa

Raman was in aww

Kyun bataau main..

Both share a beautiful eyelock raman cupped her face while she closed her eyes while her lips were shivering making him weak to capture these rose petals & relish all taste of it , she moves lil more closer & encircled her arms around his Shoulders he tightened  his grip on her waist & closed his eyes, they were just few Inches away & he was about to lick there lips when suddenly he opened his eyes remembering something

FLASHBACK

Raman called ishita "hello angel where are you? I'm waiting for you outside come fast we are getting late for meeting"

Ishita : I'm just coming in 5 mintues..saying she hung the call & packed her bag  then runs outside found him waiting for her

Raman : u had breakfast na?

Ishita : yeah..soon both headed towards office 

After reaching office they immediately stepped inside conference room where clients were waiting for them soon meeting got over & all went only ishra left as they need to discuss some points about project when ishita said "raman it's afternoon now first have lunch then we will continue it"

Raman : angel u have food , i will have after sometimes..

Ishita : no i won't eat alone please..she made cute face & he smiles as she know how to make him ready..

Both completed their lunch & having pastries when he noticed that some creame has around ishita's lips he told her to clean it but in this process she spreads more so he ask her to let him do which she agreed he touched her lips with his thumb & she closed her eyes as a chill wimd runs in her body he smiles seeing this & starts rubbing his finger more & a moan escaped from her mouth giving him encouragement & he cupped her face put about to put his lip on her when she stands up on jerk, he shattered with it so asked "what hapoened angel?" but she went from there without saying anything which make him feel that may be she don't liked his this much closeness & cursed himself making her embarrased whole day went like this both didn't talked much now it's evening  time to leave when raman called ishita on intercom

Raman : angel mujhe thoda time lgega so you please go with mihir, he will drop you..saying he hung the call

Raman (st): sorry angel but i m not able to come infront of you after what had happened in afternoon..

While ishita thought "raman i know u r not busy but upset with me & hona bhi chahiye jis tarah maine aaj behave kiya" meanwhile mihir came to her but she denied saying that she also have some work so will go with raman only & mihir too went from there after sometimes raman comes out of his cabin thinking that ishita would have leave but  surprise to found her sitting there

Raman : angel tum gayi nhi mihir ke sath?

Ishita : nahi actually i also had some work left so..

Raman : ok come I'll drop you..she nodded & both settled in car , half of the journey was silent affair as both were not talking just stealing glances when ishita said "can we go to that tea stall?" he agreed without saying anything soon they reached there & raman takes tea while was waiting inside car

Raman : lo angel .. Saying he handled her tea & he too settled inside both were sipping it slowly stealing glance when ishita said "I'm sorry raman"

Raman looks on her "why are u saying sorry angel?"

Ishita : Aaj jo bhi hua i know you must be upset with me & hona bhi chahiye, you don't deserve a girl like me raman, main kisi ko khushi nhi de sakti..tears were flowing from her both eyes he cupped her face wiped all tears 

Raman : Aaj to bol diya but never ever repeat it that u can't give  happiness to anyone as in my life happiness means YOU MY ANGEL..She looks on him & he nodded in postive

Ishita : really raman.. She asked like kid 

Raman : 200% can't you see in my eyes that how much happy I'm having u in my life, you know came in my life like an angel who fulfilled my all wishes just by being with me & if u really want to see ur raman happy then never think low of herself & if someone tries to make u low just give them back remembering that your raman is always with you.. She hugged him tightly & cried for sometime 

Ishita : thank you so much raman for coming in my life & loving me like this which i never expected…. 

Raman : angel..

Ishita : hmm..they were still hugging each other

Raman : if i ask you something , will u answer me?

She broke the hug "i know aap kya puchna chahte ho even i was going to share that only, about today's  incident na?" He nodded"

Ishita : actually raman i want that.. She was finding difficulty to say when he pressed his hand on her giving her much needed strenght & she continued "i just wanted everything will happen after our marriage, it's not like that i don't trust you, i trust you more than me but wo" he closed her mouth with his palm

Raman : Bas itni si baat, you don't need to give me explanation i understand you & i promise you i will not do anything without ur consent..

FLASHBACK ENDS 

Ishita opened her eyes & found him standing

Ishita : arey raman u didn't kissed me?..

Raman (st) : hey matarani kaisa dharmsankat hai i wish angel you had asked me for kiss in normal state as only i know how I'm controlling myself..while talli ishita was on full mode keep blabbering 

Ishita : bolo na , don't you like my lips see … sayine she pout

Raman : no no you lips are best..

Ishita : then why you are not kissing me?..

Raman : actually na I'm hungry & when I'm hungry i could not kiss so come first we will have something then do it..

Ishita : pakka promise..she asked pinching her neck & he smiling seeing her cute antics

Raman : now come lets go..saying he called for a taxi as they come long way in all this when she snatched his phone

Ishita : no we don't go by taxi..

Raman : then how will we reach home?..

Ishita : we will walk holding hands like this..saying she holds his hand 

Both were walking slowly when ishita leaned to him

Ishita : Ramannn..

Raman : hmm angel..

Ishita : i want to talk to you..

Raman : bolo na I'm listening..

ishita : nooo not like this..she said so cutely

Raman : then ?

Ishita : on phone..

Raman : but angel our phones has left at home na ..

Ishita : i have my phone see.. Saying she acted holding the  phone throught her hands, he laughs seeing her antics while asked him to do same which he obeyed 

Ishita : tring tring..she made sound from her mouth & ask him to take call & he did same

Raman : hello ..

Ishita : hello raman main apki angel bol rahi hu..

Raman : ha angel bolo..

Ishita : where are you? Come fast this ishaan is troubling me..

Raman narrowed eyes asking who's this ishaan..

That's all for now , hope you all enjoyed…

Love

Harshita

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Updated, enjoy reading..