Ab toh fencing can only ignite the passion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ab toh fencing can only ignite the passion
Originally posted by: OOXGAP4BRPEJOP7W
Obviously didn't understand the characters but emotion ko samaj gayi😆
Phineas and Ferb, cartoon characters😆
Originally posted by: X3QFJTG7NOI6OOXO
Obviously didn't understand the characters but emotion ko samaj gayi😆
Phineas and Ferb, it was a cartoon on Disney. I still watch cartoons when I get super bored and can't watch anything heavy🤣
Hey guys.. good morning/evening everyone..🤗
So kya charcha chal rahi hai??
One off topic question.
Anyone has watched web series the Raikar case??
I want to know how is it. Before watching.
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hey guys.. good morning/evening everyone..🤗
So kya charcha chal rahi hai??
One off topic question.
Anyone has watched web series the Raikar case??I want to know how is it. Before watching.
I want to watch it only coz it has Lalit Prabhakar🤣
IF reviews have given it 4/5
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Phineas and Ferb, it was a cartoon on Disney. I still watch cartoons when I get super bored and can't watch anything heavy🤣
Oh Okay.
They are stress busters...even I enjoy some cartoons when I'm not mood use my brains🤣
But I'm Lil old school like duck tales, tale spin not updated myself to new ones😆