gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Pls update soonish 

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Teasing teaser di... 

I think it's good news  ... Yeyy.. 🥳🥳🥳🥳... 

Can't wait for next update di... 

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di.. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 35

Ishita open her eyes feeling him sleeping all over her and smiled seeing him sleeping hiding his face in her valley while his legs were on her crushing her on the bed.

She smiled at her cute husband and kissed his temple-good morning Raman.

Raman didn't said anything just hide himself more into her rubbing his lips on her orbs making her close her eyes in pleasure .she start caressing his hair softly while he started kissing her bare body ,she pulled him closer and soon both got busy in pleasuring each other .

They were busy in each other when his phone rang ,he picked it lazily and said-i will be there till ten.saying so he hung up the call and start kissing her again.

Ishita look at the time and said-its seven,Raman .let me go warna der ho jayegi aapko .

Raman-stay with me for some more time naa,I am loving it.

Ishita smiled and said-aapko kab mera aapke paas rehna bura lagta hai,it's been three years since our marriage but u still crave for me in same way.

Rama raised her head and said kissing her temple-coz I love u ,I love u alot and I am really happy that u r in my life.

Ishita-i love u too,but now let me go.mummy ji aur papa ji uth rahe honge,I have to prepare breakfast .aur bhi bahut kaam hai,mujhe bhi hospital jaana hai,she was saying when he took her lips in his making her silent.he start kissing her and then let her go while he slept for little longer.

Ishita woke up kissing his temple and then went to get freshen up.

After half an hour,she came out and start getting ready.

She wore a green saree and went downstairs after getting ready.

She went to the small temple in the house and lite diya ,and then went to make tea and breakfast.

It has been since three years since ishra marriage and two and half years since everything went well between ishita and his family.from that day she took up her job as daughter in law ,and doing her every duty efficiently.

Ishra were much in love couple which hardly get tired of loving each other.raman always use to love and pamper her in every way while ishita too never leave any chance to make him feel special.

There life was going on track,though sometimes toshiji feels bad that her son can never get his child ,but then console herself thinking atleast he is happy with ishita.

Ishita made breakfast for everyone and was setting the table when Raman came and hugged her from back.

Ishita-kya kar rahe hai,raman.koi aa jayega .

Raman-so what,u r my jaan.i can love u anywhere and anytime.he said kissing her neckline while she closed her eyes lost in his touch.

He smiled seeing his effect on her and said-i just love how u surrender urself to me.

Ishita-and I love,how u always tease me .

Raman -i love to make love to u day and day. Let's go for another honeymoon naa .

Ishita rolled her eyes hearing him and said-again,we have already went out for many times in last two years.

Raman-we can go again,I don't mind .he was busy in teasing her when someone coughed.

Ishra broke the hug and ishita said-aaiye naa mummy ji. 

Toshiji settled and ishita start serving them breakfast .all had it and Raman went pecking her temple .

Ishita finished her other work and finally left for hospital in her merc which Raman gifted her on last birthday. 

The day was usual for ishra and they met again in night.after sharing some cozy moments ,both slept hugging each other.

Life was going on normally when one day Raman got up and saw ishita was still sleepy .

He shakes her a little and said-ishita,why u r sleeping till late??

Ishita open her eyes and said-i am not feeling well,pata nahi kyun bahut weekness lag rahi hai .

Raman-coz u working too hard these days. I think u should rest for today.

Ishita-i too feel so. Aap ready hoiye,I will up in sometime.

Raman-no baby,u sleep.helps will do everything.

Ishita-main kar lungi,she was saying when he said-ek din kam kaam karogi toh kam achchi bahu nahi ban jaogi .take rest today,kal se kaam karna,woh bhi only if u feel better.he said and went to get ready.

After an hour,he went kissing her temple while she was still sleeping .

In afternoon,Raman was busy in his meeting when ishita came inside running and without saying anything she just hugged him tight.

Raman got shocked seeing her in his office like this,in simple saree which she was wearing in home and in slippers ,while all his clients were looking at ishra .

His PA came and said-sorry sir,Maine ma'am ko roka,but she didn't heard me.he said apologizing when Raman signalled ,it's ok.

He was thinking why she is here when he heard her sob.

Raman look at her and said-gentleman,can u please give us a minute.

Everyone nodded and went out while Raman said trying to broke the hug,jaan ,what happened.why u r here at this time. but she wasn't ready to break it .

Raman-jaan,kya hua bolo toh.baat kya hai,he was saying caressing her hair softly when she put something in his hand .he look at it and got confused but next moment,he was shocked .

Raman-yeh kya hai??

Ishita-pregnancy kit .

Raman-kiska??

Ishita-mine.

Raman-but it shows two pink lines,it means u r pregnant .he said looking at her to which she nodded meekly.

He smiled fully and said-oh my god,ishita .it's such a lovely news ,baby .why r u crying on earth,it's just so good news.i am happy,just so happy .he said not able to believe what he was seeing when she said-but I can't be pregnant,phir yeh kaise hua??

Raman-u consulted ur doctor??

Ishita-main khud doctor hoon,I was feeling very low these days and took the test and now it's positive .

Raman-then why u r so sad,it's a moment to rejoice.he said happily.

Ishita-nahi,I am scared.whar if this is some kind of false alarm.

Raman-toh check kar lo .

Ishita-i am afraid. Agar yet sach nahi hua toh .I want this to be true.i want to become pregnant.

Raman-what do u want??

Ishita hugged him tight and said-pata nahi .

Raman-lets go to another gynecologist.she will check u and tell us everything clearly .he said to which she just nodded.

He tried to break the hug but she didn't let him do that.

He look at her and she was really horrified.he picked her in his arms and went out of his office telling his secretary to cancel all his appointment for the day along with apologizing to his clients .

After an hour,Raman was waiting for ishita and her reports while she was getting checked.

Doctor came out with ishita and said-ur wife is pregnant,Mr bhalla.four week pregnant.she said making ishra happy to no end .

Raman hugged ishita tight in happiness while she too hide herself in him.he kissed her temple rejoicing the big news while she still couldn't believe that she has finally conceived and about to become a mother.all the agony she felt all life come to an end with this news.

They were lost in each other when doctor said-but I don't understand why u came to me,I mean Dr bhalla is a doctor herself .

Ishita-actually,according to my reports,I can never conceive.so I just couldn't believe .

Doc-no,u r absolutely fine,u can conceive and even deliver a baby.there is no such complication with u .she said making ishra shocked.

Ishita-nahi,I think u r mistaken.meri report mein clearly likha tha that I can never conceive.

Doctor showed ishita her latest report and said-u see urself,there is no complication in ur pregnancy.u r absolutely fine .

Ishita saw the report and got shocked.

Ishita-aisa kaise ho sakta hai,meri reports mein clear tha that I can never conceive.maine khud dekha tha.

Doc-do u have that reports now.

Ishita take out her mobile and saw her the reports.

Doctor observed it and said-strange ,tumhari abhi ki aur pehle ki reports mein zameen -aasmaan ka farq hai.lag hi nahi raha,it's ur report.r u sure it's ur reports.

Ishra look at each other and said-haan.

Doc-i mean ,kisi aur se report change toh nahi ho gayi .aap khud dekhiye,it's not same.aisa lag raha do logon ki report hai.kab hua tha yeh test.

Ishita-around ten years ago,but phir bhi itna change nahi aa sakta.

Doc-u also feel same naa,I think it's not ur reports.kisi aur ke saath aapki previous report exchange ho gayi hai. She said making ishra shocked at the discovery .

Doc-stop overthinking about it,the good news is,that u can conceive,and now u r pregnant and can have ur baby without any complications.she said smiling making ishra smile .

They hugged each other and cane out of the clinic lost in their thoughts .

Raman got angry suddenly and said-kahan hua tha tumhara test,chalo .mujhe pata lagaana hai,ki kya gadbad hai aur kahan gadbad hui hai.

Ishita-relax Raman.

Raman-relax ,tumhari saari zindagi uss ek report ke peeche barbaad ho gayi,tumne sabke taane sune,itne dukh sahe,uss ek galat report ki wajah se and u want me to relax .just tell me ,kahan hua tha tumhara test.

Ishita-its been ten years,agar report exchange hui bhi hogi toh kaise pata chalega .

Raman-u just tell me the lab,I will get the info .he said angrily while ishita was also sad ,when he realised that they r not celebrating their biggest happiness in this tension.

He pulled her closer and said-chodo yeh sab,main handle kar lunga.thoda saa muskura do,u r going to be mumma.hamara baby aane wala hai,jiss khushi ka hum intezaar bhi nahi kar rahen the,woh khushi bhi mil gayi hume.just smile a bit,he said making her smile .

She hugged him and said-aap khush hai naa??

Raman-happiest.main toh yeh soch raha hoon ki maa ka expression kya hoga,jab unhe pata chalega ki woh dadi banne wali hai,unke Raman puttar ka bachcha aane wala hai.he said making her smile .

Ishita-woh khush hongi naa??

Raman-sirf khush,khushi se pagal ho jayengi .bhangra karegi.he said happily while his mind was still on her wrong reports.he badly want to punish them because of whom ishita suffered for years.

They were standing on the road when she said-mujhe bhookh lagi hai .

Raman-haan,let's go.he said and both walked into a restaurant.she ordered the food while Raman took her phone to see her reports.he read the pathology name and called someone telling ishita to wait .

Raman-i want the details,as soon as possible.i am ready to give u money as much u want,mujhe bas saare details chahiye ,woh bhi do ghante mein.

Man-itni jaldi kaise hoga sahab??

Raman-thats ur problem not mine .paisa jitna tum chaho aur waqt jitna main doon.just dug out the detail soonish .he said and hung up the call .

Raman-agar yeh kisi ne jaan bujh kar kiya hai toh usse chudunga nahi,aur agar kisi ki galti hai,toh bhi woh nahi bachega.meri ishita ki takleef ki wajah banne ki bahut badi keemat chukani hogi sabko.he said angrily and went back to her .

That's all for now,enjoy.

Thread#3

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated next part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I wish the update was longer. I am interested in knowing who messed around with Ishita's reports. Please update soon. Finally they are expecting a baby. I'm so happy. 

Edited by UmeraTariq - 4 years ago
sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting update 

Cont soon 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Oh my my......ishra have come a long way👍🏼❤️

Loved that their love didn’t fade