Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
and my entire day went in working for home and working from home. 🤷♀️ Had to start online classes 😒
😆
And I am attending online classes😆 3 per day 😒😒😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
and my entire day went in working for home and working from home. 🤷♀️ Had to start online classes 😒
😆
And I am attending online classes😆 3 per day 😒😒😒
Haein? Kya hua???🤔
Originally posted by: BZPKU66J6ZSFBYK6
Haein? Kya hua???🤔
It’s almost 11:30 and I didn’t have my breakfast because I was busy reading old posts and stories 😳
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
It’s almost 11:30 and I didn’t have my breakfast because I was busy reading old posts and stories 😳
and I haven't eaten too. 😆 Sickness
Originally posted by: OM3INPQVELP7MZN5
and I haven't eaten too. 😆 Sickness
Aww!! Take care!! 🤗
Good Morning!!
It's Good Friday today. And instead of being in Church, I am at home working.
Stay safe everyone!!!
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
It’s almost 11:30 and I didn’t have my breakfast because I was busy reading old posts and stories 😳
So bad
Good Morning!!
It's Good Friday today. And instead of being in Church, I am at home working.
Stay safe everyone!!!
Good morning Ramya.
Good Morning!!
It's Good Friday today. And instead of being in Church, I am at home working.
Stay safe everyone!!!
Lord will also want you to stay at home and take care of yourself! 🤗
Kaam fatafat khatam karo🤗