Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
One advice..do not believe the incidents shown there😆
Point taken. I have watched it earlier...
I like it for philosophical perspective and also can improve my shudh Hindi vocabulary😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
One advice..do not believe the incidents shown there😆
Point taken. I have watched it earlier...
I like it for philosophical perspective and also can improve my shudh Hindi vocabulary😊
Originally posted by: WW2DRJFXDPJJ7S5W
Thank you 🤗
If you can find the original 1988 wala mahabharat then do watch it .. its more better.. not in the context of cgi n vfx but the story is to the point..
95 episodes but worth watching..👍🏼
Originally posted by: ENDTNEACEZAMOMCP
Point taken. I have watched it earlier...
I like it for philosophical perspective and also can improve my shudh Hindi vocabulary😊
My sudh hindi vocab is borrowed from there only😆
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
I wrote from whatever we discussed😆There are many stories in the forum though from where they can get inspiration😉
And a good culmination of the discussion👍🏼
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
If you can find the original 1988 wala mahabharat then do watch it .. its more better.. not in the context of cgi n vfx but the story is to the point..
95 episodes but worth watching..👍🏼
Yes its more authentic...barring 1-2 distortions👍🏼
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
If you can find the original 1988 wala mahabharat then do watch it .. its more better.. not in the context of cgi n vfx but the story is to the point..
95 episodes but worth watching..👍🏼
Can I find it in YouTube?
Yes you can.😁
I liked that one better than the new one..
in new one I just love Lord Krishna’s monologues 👍🙏
Okay no more discussions on that deviyon..
Btw does anyone have google drive link for MayRa scenes which someone shared on one of the earlier DTs.?