Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Where is Octo? I miss her
Where is Octo? I miss her
Tell me about it!🤓
True miss them onscreen 😵
Movies? Shows? which one?
I was watching Rangrasiya all day, now just finished watching a nice realistic romantic movie with my mom :) movie nights!
Ayyy which one? It's been ages I've watched a real good movie 😒
Where is Octo? I miss her
Even I do 😒
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
True miss them onscreen 😵
even they are still a craze (not much as arshi) in and especially outside india, across the globe. i remember last year when they, sanish visited thailand together how people went crazy about it
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Ayyy which one? It's been ages I've watched a real good movie 😒
You'll get a basket full of good movies once you watch Malayalam movies. I watched a movie named Ohm Shaanthi Oshaana. It's such a sweet movie. Am not bragging, IDK if you've heard, Mollywood is one of the best industries in India :) much better than Bollywood. You'll get subtitled movies.