Wow ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wow ❤️
HEY!
I am Manjari. I'm new here a big PreRish Fan!
That's an interesting username. 😅
Welcome to the AT.
HAHA I was quite surprised that it wasn't taken already. 😛 I was so sure it would be.
You got lucky with it. 😆Originally posted by: MrsRishabhBajaj
HAHA I was quite surprised that it wasn't taken already. 😛 I was so sure it would be.
DROP DEAD BEAUTIFUL, Rishabh Bajaj and Prerna Rishabh Bajaj ☺️ The haq with which he holds her hand, it is all love and heart..❤️❤️❤️ PreRish, HUMESHA..😳☺️❤️😳
@Wistfulness - Did you make this GiF? Coz its genuinely beautiful!
And now she calls him samne se
Haq se haath pakda tha