Originally posted by: XUGXGKJ3V4Y5ROIU
That's looking at bright side!! Also hoping to gets some of wishes fulfilled😉
Yeah, all the wishes, nahi hua to I'll personally go and lock MayRa together 😆 At least they'll talk 🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: XUGXGKJ3V4Y5ROIU
That's looking at bright side!! Also hoping to gets some of wishes fulfilled😉
Yeah, all the wishes, nahi hua to I'll personally go and lock MayRa together 😆 At least they'll talk 🙈
Originally posted by: tournesol
Yeah, all the wishes, nahi hua to I'll personally go and lock MayRa together 😆 At least they'll talk 🙈
Haha.. talk toh woh zaarur karenge..let it be hate or love😉
Originally posted by: tournesol
Yeah, all the wishes, nahi hua to I'll personally go and lock MayRa together 😆 At least they'll talk 🙈
Taking the step forward for all shippers👏
Not necessarily they'll talk 🙈 Being optimistic 😆
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Kaise ho behna😳
Kat rahe hai din *dramatic sigh*
Originally posted by: 3C6R4UFNFSIQUUQB
Hallo junge Dame🙋
*System crash in 3...2...1...*
I only only that much Spanish that they spoke in Coco(Disney) usse zyaada nahi aati🤣
Originally posted by: tournesol
Not necessarily they'll talk 🙈 Being optimistic 😆
Yaa, they'll also sleep after a long tiring day👍🏼
Good morning/evening beautiful people..🤗
Now it's needed, Vikrus can't keep Maya always locked in that house na😆
Prannath dulhaniya le jayenge
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Good morning/evening beautiful people..🤗
Good morning Darshi 🤗 How are you