LSD put a post about MayRa finally after yesterdays blunder😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
LSD put a post about MayRa finally after yesterdays blunder😆
I think it was after party episode....nandini's entry in Roy house ..Originally posted by: pranurosid
This is the 3rd time I'm asking this. Plz someone tell me in which episode they revealed about Nandini's memory loss
Originally posted by: tournesol
How are you still awake 😲 So jao Shibz so jao, warna Vikrona aa jayega
Bore ho raha🤣
Originally posted by: pranurosid
yeah recovered from it after continuously watching the original ARR's version❤️
He gave such a brilliant reply!👏 Man, that guy is amazing!
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
LSD put a post about MayRa finally after yesterdays blunder😆
Akkal aa gayi👍🏼
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
LSD put a post about MayRa finally after yesterdays blunder😆
Finally I think they've read all the comments under RuAn's post😆
Originally posted by: taraka2005
I think it was after party episode....nandini's entry in Roy house ..
Thank you🤗
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153162337
Posted my os☺️
Originally posted by: pranurosid
This is the 3rd time I'm asking this. Plz someone tell me in which episode they revealed about Nandini's memory loss
I have to check it out..I will let you know in sometime😊
Originally posted by: pranurosid
This is the 3rd time I'm asking this. Plz someone tell me in which episode they revealed about Nandini's memory loss
It maybe 57 episode