Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

awww my favorite mish praying to god with 2 narial one for thanks for escaping naman drama n then request to keep family happy n her cute wish for no pimple for kuhu aww smiley42smiley27 nazar naa lage 

Another favorite scene both BM n varsha telling about the qualities of laxmiji (kuhu) n saraswathiji (mishti)... And bp perfect reply "ek parivaar ko suk samaj dan aur santhosh sab cheezon ki zaroorat hoti hai, parivaar ko dono betiyaan pyaari hoti hai"smiley32

Varsha talks about the rishta coming for kuhu... i loved the scene when bp looks at bm and mishti before answering varsha smiley20

"pyaar ho ya adigar dono betiyon ko barabar milna chahiye" #fact every kid is equally important for the family... smiley32

Mishbir silent in phone call.... awww my favorite scene smiley42

Yun lage ki paani barsaa hai

khai hui barsaat to hai 

suno to achha lagta hai

awaz mai koi baat to hai... smiley27

Awww Abir this is not done giving phone to meenu without saying even a hello to mishtu... smiley36

arey meenu you have to say your full name when talking to someone president thodi naa hai tha hearing your name they will understand who you are smiley36 mish cute reaction... 

again the cute prayer of mishti for kuhu... the special haar smiley2

aww meenu finding reason here too to postpone the rishta smiley37 she doesnt leave a chance... 

i love this sisters scene even a small but a cute one... smiley27

Varsha promises that both girls will be given the same love... 

"apko pata hai duniya ki best sasural se best kya hota hai duniya ka best mayka" smiley36smiley27 aww baby you will love a boy to the extend of leaving anything for him photo se badi album, album se badi family, family se bada love smiley27smiley2

Sports car n kuhu 😆

"Naanu humara nanko paraya hojayega naanu" #Dramebaaz smiley36

"family kush tho mai kush" #MeenuKaMunna ❤️

The challenge "agar tham liya tho karwake hi chodegi, aapi ka beta hu" #true you didnt sit quiet until kuku got married smiley44smiley37

Ohh dont have plan but just showing attitude infront of meenu smiley37 i love the way abir describes meenu...smiley37 and the gaay bahu description "aisi bahu jo apni soch samaj pechan apni mayke chodkar aajaye, apneliye ek dam ek robot bahu banjaye jo unki har baat maane..."

"radhe krishna saasuma.... pairi pouna saasuma.. apko kya chahiye saasuma" #DekhayiDeSunaiyiNaaDe bahu smiley37 Abir knows his mom well.. 

Varsha mish selecting dress for kuhu n BM comes there with akshara dupatta n says to mish she has something for her too mish face changes... she gets nervous whenever talk about her shaadi comes smiley14

aww i like kuhu's dress.. smiley42

arey yaar meenu be a little easy n talk to maamu like he is your brother.... gives him responsibility of ketu shaadi preparation... 

Haa jugnu clothes chori hogaye Abir smiley36 doing CID work abir please get into action like this again to save the sisters.

hayee official title song smiley40

aww i love this smile of kunal 

he is actually excited for rishta yaar if meenu didnt meddle things would've been smooth n perfect... 

this sweet baap beti moment uff smiley42

Dad moment smiley27

Happiness to find family happy mish 🥳❤️

omg i never noticed this abirs tears seeing kunal happy n able to give him the happiness... omg seriously this is beautiful... love you abiraaa smiley27

ohh mishbir moment mish sees abir taking the balloon not exactly him but someone... smiley27smiley42 mish is so sweet to help the little kid

balloons at the right place🥳

Meenu finds earring wali i wonder if this is a reason to stop kunal rishta or to revenge the earring wali smiley18

Not fair meenu she doesnt let anyone give her thoughts this is so not done kunal is her son after all... she too has some rights on him.. 

Precap

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

as we know Abir is not one who gets physical in fights that easily..it takes something very serious and personal to him, which makes him aggressive.Why does Abir punch Naman, in defense of Mishti..when he hardly knows either of them properly yet??

Our hoshiyaar ladka Abir has perfectly matched different pieces of the 'jhumke wali' girl + angry chorni storysmiley32smiley20

-At this stage he has just connected the two primary dots; that 'angry chorni' = 'jhumke wali" He has just understood that those two distinct incidents and stories are nothing but the same girl, Mishti (who he doesn't yet know the name ofsmiley2). 

-So for him, 'angry chorni' represents the girl who was supposedly committing a crime of stealing, but actually seemed to display a sense of truth and righteousness in those tearful eyes, the previous night. She was a woman of strength, courage and was daring enough to do what she did, and not flinch or fluster when caught in the act by Abir. Whereas the "jhumke wali" girl in Abir's eyes (at that point), was that emotional girl who appeared to share the exact same childhood dard and pain as him - "papa ko khona kaise hota hai...papa ko intezaar karne kaise hota hai...jo shayad khabhi wapas nahi aayenge". She was the girl who maturely guided Ketu about what it means to have a family that loves n cares for you and lead to Ketki returning home safely. She was the girl who seemed to be the clues to his question "kya koi meri tera deewana hai" whom also shares the same concept "dard to dost purana hai." She was the girl who was heavily drained and emotionally tired of dealing with her past 'the man who mysteriously returned her life after so many years'...yet still sarcastically played along with him in their hide n seek bala-balak game. 

-So altogether, now watching her reactions to the man he recognises as the guy claiming to be searching for his 'beti'...Abir pieces all the parts of puzzle intelligently and perfectlysmiley32 He recognises Naman as the man who complained about the 'chor(ni) stealing his bag', as now the man or more precisely the 'papa' (the purane dard) who's unexpected return (Mish's cry at mandhir) is causing those hidden wounds to be re-surfaced (Mish now saying "intezaar hi tikh tha, aana teekh nahi tha").

-Upon witnessing Mishti's attempts to tell her papa to stay away from her...Abir now takes the lead when Naman tries to follow her. He tries making Naman understand the unnecessary and deep-rooted pain that he is inflicting on his 'beti' again and again, over the years. But Naman being Naman doesn't care for this strange lambe waale ladkasmiley36, and that's when Abir's impulsive nature to protect those from that pain he personally understands exactly, emerges! BOOM! Abir's huge punch at Naman, as he tries again to go behind Mishti to scratch those old but still deep n sensitive woundssmiley32

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't mind me...I just felt like writing something extra😊

Wow wow wow what a brilliant khidki tod  analysis of that 2.5 kilo ka punch  nandu 👊👊 ....👏👏👏

I didn't pay much attention to these scenes but the way you have written step by step how abir connected all the dots and figured out that mishti is none other than that jhoomkhe vali and also the angry Chorni....and analysed who exactly naman was then decoding his deeds 🥳🥳🥳🥳 you know you some thalaiva vibes to abir 😎😎🥳🥳 

Mind you he decoded all this even before he gets to know her name  his mom is right,  now that's a neend mein bhi hoshiyar ladka 😎😎 no wonder meenu always tries to be careful with abir 😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

abir's love for mishti voice is shown and he fell for his voice too... kitna pyaar karta hain ye mishti se... 

shayri bhi kardi.. pyaar ho tho abir jaise...

balloons have a spl importance, mishti wanted to help little girl and she bought it but they flew away and reached where her heart resides... when abir comes to know those are of mishti balloons he started gifting her those...

they exchange of love and mishti's fall on abir's arms...

P.S: for the first time  a ML turban fell on FL on ITV ti show they are connected and then the balloons from FL to ML , super exchange and break of stereotype...

❤️

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

YRHPK original Holi song lyrics n translation: I tried my best #forgivemymistakes

🎵✨🎵✨🎵

ABIR---

Pehchaan ka rang lage pahele, phir pyaar ka bhi lag jaata hai

(First people get to know each other, then they fall in love)

Ek sapna har man mein sota, jab rang ude jag jaag jaata hai 

(A dream that remains in everyone's heart, is finally realised when life becomes colourful)

CHORUS: Holi hai Holi.. X7

(It is Holi!)

ABIR & KUHU-----

Dil ne samajh li...aankhon ki boli    X2

(The heart understood what the eyes wanted to say)

Holi hai Holi hai Holi

(It's Holi!)

CHORUS...

MEENU---

Nirmohi pe, jogi pe, mamta ka rang chade na

(one who is ruthless and reclusive, is not affected by motherly affection)

KUNAL----

hey! aaj tho holi hai yaaron, aaj tho koi ladhe na

(Come on today is Holi, please don't fight today)

Naanu---

Muh apne kar lo meeta, laddu hai swaadh bade na

(Eat some sweets, the laddus are very tasty)

ALL--

Rishton ke rangon se sajh dajh rangoli 

(Let our family be filled with the colours of relations)

CHORUS:...Holi hai holi!

(It's holi!)

Malang sa...Abir sa...gulaal sa...Abir sa

(As exuberant and vibrant as the colours of holi)

Pehle se pyaar ki pehle si pheel sa

(Like the feeling of first love)

Na chehra na aanken na hi dekhi chunardhani re 

(neither face, nor eyes, I didn't even get a glimpse of her)

Phir be jaane kaise chupke mann rang gayi anjaani re

(but still, somehow she has silently won over my heart)

Soch raha main, kaise hogi uski surat bholi

(I wonder how innocent she would be)

Holi hai holi hai

(It's holi!)

🎵✨🎵✨🎵

Wow perfect nandu  

Abir got perfect lines 😎 

meenu naanu and kunal's lines gave me a teasing smile 😆 

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey guys!!

Finally, the 10th episode is being discussed and I decided to drop in because my name was dropped in the episode😆. If you don't know, the name's Pihu!

Before I move forward, I want to take a second to praise Nandu and Diya because the effort that you guys have put in this thread is absolutely mind blowing! Hats off!!👏

10th episode happens to be one of my favourite ones because of the interactions between all the 4 characters and also because of Abir's jacket look. He looked so good. That's my favourite look of his till date. No other look (except for the one in the sportscar in the pilot episode) will ever match up. I think except Kunal, everyone looked fab, because bechaare ko kidnap kar liya tha but also, their looks in the episode went so well with their characters. Abir looked like the ameer banjaara he is, Mishti looked comfortable and decent😉 and Kuhu looked like a fashionista in that denim jeans turned into a top with that heavy work skirt. Somebody get her stylist back because I need inspiration for clothes. 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Here we go...aaand the drama begins🥳🥳

Episode 12: 2nd April 2019

Meenakshi rejects Kuhu: 😕😔

The Episode starts with Mishti/Abir scene: Mish buying haar for Devi Maa. Abir teases her about being chorni. Mish retorts back with her famous 3 questions. Mish accuses him of stealing her balloons she bought but lost. Abir teases her further that she wanted to thank him, Mish replies in her angry violent nautanki, then asks him not to follow her. As she walks off, a bike passes by and she falls into Abir's arms. Dheere Dheere plays...they share an eyelock. Mishti thanks him, Abir mocks her not to fall he won't be there until the evening. Not bothered and fed up Mish leaves. They have a usual "suno".."kuch nahi" scene.

Back at Mah house, Shaurya and BP are informed that Naman is being released from jail tomorrow. They decide to focus on the happiness arriving today, rather than the worries of tomorrow. Rest of family busy arranging for sweets and house decorations, they become nostalgic of Shaurya and Varsha's alliance. 

RV house: Abir senses something fishy and wrong with Meenu's absence and over-happy behaviour. Kunal chides him for creating a big scene, when Meenu comes in saying she's been waiting for them in the car. As they sit to leave in the car, Abir recites a mocking shayari for BB's fake smiles. BB praises him.

They come to meet Maheshwari family. Naanu introduces his eldest grandson Abir, Kunal’s brother. Mishti says he is Kunal’s brother….. Vishwamber says we met before, come in. Abir jokes seeing Mishti. He gives her the balloons. Mishti takes the balloons and thanks him. He teases her to keep the balloons safe away from girls with hair pins. He praises Kunal. He butters up and compliments Jasmeet for looking so young. Meenakshi begins her sly game by praising Mishti and finding more interest in Kunal and Misthi's similarites. Kuhu enters and everyone watches her. Meenu asks about the ancestral necklace, Abir says he'll get it from the car. BB smiles seeing Abir out of the picture.

The big shock drops: Meenu says I like your daughter. She takes sweets and feeds to Mishti. She says I like Mishti. Everyone gets shocked. Kunal gets up and sees Meenakshi. Vishwamber says I think Abir learnt jokes from you. Bau ji says we spoke about Kunal and Kuhu. Meenakshi acts cool and covers up saying she just felt that Mishti is right for Kunal. She continues to say, I will tell the truth which is that Kunal and kuhu are not compatible. Kuhu is shocked. Naanu says we should go, and reminds them about Ketki's sangeet tomorrow. He says if you forgive me and accept Mishti and Kunal pairing, then do come home. Naanu apologies to BP. Kunal sees Kuhu crying. They leave.

Kuhu cries and thinks of Kunal. Abir gets the necklace and sees everyone leaving. He asks what’s the matter. Kunal says we will go home and talk. Abir sees Kuhu crying. Mishti collides with him. He asks what happened. She says your mum rejected Kuhu. He asks how. She says it happened, when guy’s family rejects a girl, many things breaks, then she had asked for my…. She sees Kuhu and runs after her. Kunal asks Abir not to tell anything to mum.

Precap:
Vishwamber says we won’t talk to them again. Meenakshi says I wanted this, Abir will know that a son is always a child in front of mum. Mishti says Kuhu is nowhere.

due to copyright issues, I have paraphrased the written update