Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

@Bold apart from one or two at max, I would agree but then again, people have been saying this since forever. Even Madhuri said that when she debuted, people would say her generation would never be able to live up to likes of Mumtaz or Meenakumari etc

About the remakes and lack of scripts, I agree. It’s a sad state. I hope Rehmans backlash serves as a warning which it won’t. 

It was because she was suppose to be respectful to her seniors n also since they would have been her inspiration. You won't see any youth being inspired by today's actor/ actress, there is nothing to get inspired. The new bunch of actor actresses r just over confident products who only have Link Up rumours to gain audience for their movies.

One or two might be good actors but as of now not strong enough to pull BW. Plus, KJO has reduce to sh** while making films n his PR is as shit** doesn't even allow any outsider to make it. Once any outsider starts giving complex to his kids he starts so many negative blinds n then suddenly the actor actress stops getting many movies n in few days they vanish. 

Even comedy film these days r so vulgar n romantic movies will have 1guy sleeping around with thousands of ladies n they expect us to go gaga over that shit. 

I still remember Rajkumar was asked to breakup with patralekha if wanted a film. They should concentrate on their creativity n let fans do the shipping n imaginary pairing according to our choices.

GumGum thumbnail

Aur banao kisiko highest subscriber YT channel. 

BarunPrabhasFan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's an insult to original makers. At least if you want a remake then use the original people for it.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Imagine being the creative mind behind these songs, creating the music or landing your voice to create something; and then sitting by helplessly as YOUR creation is thrown into the instant remixer and released again 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This guy hasn’t done anything worthwhile in years. 😆

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

unfortunately T-series will continue to do remakes because they own the rights to the songs, the composers can't even file a case coz the law says the Music producers own the rights 

Yes. This cannot be stopped, unless the government interferes and changes copyright law. Even Prasoon Joshi is not happy with the remix of his creation and people say he is pally with the government. Can't he influence government to change this law, which bullies the artists? 

Today, people are making fun of ARR  (he is not active for a long time and now making noise). Earlier, they said the same for Lata and Asha.  Yes, they are not in the race now. But don't demean the stardom they once had. Also people like Rahman and Sonu Nigam has to face job redundancies, as they refused to get bullied by music companies. 

We can see only ARR and Prasoon raising their voice now. Not Mohit Chauhan. Why? Because, Mohit is also guilty of it. T Series used him to replace Sonu Nigam when Sonu Nigam refused to sign the contract without royalty. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zara321

unfortunately T-series will continue to do remakes because they own the rights to the songs, the composers can't even file a case coz the law says the Music producers own the rights 

Producers and composers are the same in India. The term varies abroad. 

A music director/composer is who produces the songs as well, along with a team.

In India, artists were made to sign illegal contracts which basically made composers sign off all rights. There were a bunch of interviews on this point of Javed Akhtar et. al before the law was amended.

This is what Vishal Dadlani and to say:

“Each agreement for a music composition is made for a specific film, with a specific production house, cast and title. I don’t think songs from one film are randomly transferable to another, but we will only find out when I go to court the next time a Vishal-Shekhar song is remixed.”

So what the label is doing is illegal in reality. 

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

This guy hasn’t done anything worthwhile in years. 😆

are you serious. he doesnt need to even do anything. his past work speaks.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: vsbarry

are you serious. he doesnt need to even do anything. his past work speaks.

Dont get me wrong I love this guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkedupX73xs

But all icons eventually loose some value 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Literally every song is remake and it’s irritating because it’s like they have no talent to create anymore or just want to cash out on popular songs. I saw the song disha did with tiger and I was thinking finally we have a new song and then I saw the song is literally a copy of Arabic song from the style video and song music. Ar Rahman remains original composer