Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sh18

Bold- interresting taking...Being human is being flawed as well...so I could also think of every char having shades could have added to their dark concept..like Rishi could have added shades than just being dead.

Green- Could not have agreed more! Would have been a beautiful journey for the show and the char.

Alas we can only wish!

We thought Rishi would go all Samay on Maya, but he dead

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Photocopy scence or other questioning could be still be shown subtly as bff possessiveness or confusion what's happening in bff's life that one's not aware off..

But definitely not fighting for her rights on the day bro is deadsmiley44smiley29

For me the Ananya downfall started immediately after she was proposed by Rudra..the next day she didn't even care a little bit what's was happening between Rudra nd Rishi and lost in her own world.

Exactly! otherwise a good Character could have a beautiful journey to add to the show!

Only we can is wish!!

@Blue: It wasn't just bff possessiveness, don't hear just her words, see her body language too.. She carried the sheets with her, was on the verge of tears until Rudra pacified her. She would have broken down there itself if Rudra right away confessed that he had started feeling for Maya. All her bff possessiveness was only a cover. That day she didn't tell MJ about Maya (RuAn's investor/writer) because if she told him then Rudra said he would go away from her. Later she spills all the beans to MJ who Maya was, in spite of the contract and being bounded to RuAn, because Rudra had already left her at the altar. If it was only about trust and friendship she wouldn't show such discrepancy.

@Green: Iske baare mein main kya bolu. Rudy boy ne khud hi bol diya..

Yeah, she could have been a less painful and memorable character if her character arc was handled a bit differently. But alas, it's all done now. Also packed and sent to London 😛

Shruthi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Rats only remind me of Shivin now🤣

🤣 true poor boy! 

Those are mice not even rats I guess😆

Shruthi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

We thought Rishi would go all Samay on Maya, but he dead

Samay the obsessive over Maya??! didn't follow much of S1...

My point is can't a dark revenge be done without anyone really dieing but death metamorphically??!

Since there are such good writer's here so thought to ask you'll

Shruthi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

@Blue: It wasn't just bff possessiveness, don't hear just her words, see her body language too.. She carried the sheets with her, was on the verge of tears until Rudra pacified her. She would have broken down there itself if Rudra right away confessed that he had started feeling for Maya. All her bff possessiveness was only a cover. That day she didn't tell MJ about Maya (RuAn's investor/writer) because if she told him then Rudra said he would go away from her. Later she spills all the beans to MJ who Maya was, in spite of the contract and being bounded to RuAn, because Rudra had already left her at the altar. If it was only about trust and friendship she wouldn't show such discrepancy.

Yeah, she could have been a less painful and memorable character if her character arc was handled a bit differently. But alas, it's all done now. Also packed and sent to London 😛

Only wish we could have had a descent bff of ML without going creepy typical way! Ananya could have been a good potential but😒

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

My point is can't a dark revenge be done without anyone really dieing but death metamorphically??!

Yaa, you know, Rudra with his true pure love and Rishi with his obsessive scary love, both sons of MJ falling for the woman he wronged and walking on roads of devastation, one to win her win love and one to win her and in those trials and tribulations, Maya using the two to extract revenge from the family

Death metaphorically, as in?

Have you watched Paanch and Ek Hasina thi, in that, the wrongdoers of Roshni and Durga, respectively get their arm amputed and a spinal.injury resulting in lower body paralyze respectively.

I guessed that one of MJ clan would see the same fate and Antara, with her drug usage, was actually a perfect candidate, instead CVs gave the the over the top news reporter for no reason at all.

dewdrops.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Absolutely on point👍🏼

As long as Rudra was not interested in anyone else..and she was the only girl he interacted..she was content with being his best friend 

But sadly Rudra did not share the comfort level with her as people should share with a best friend...he could not share his emotional turmoil with her when he started feeling for Maya..he was concerned about hurting her feelings.

Also her entire suspicion against Maya was purely based on jealousy.All she ever wanted was degrade Maya in front of Rudra.

The last nail in the coffin was when she wanted to marry Rudra even after he kept on taking Maya's name

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

I'll share what I feel.. I would love to know what others feel too. Also this is only an opinion, feel free to agree or  disagree.

I feel any dark emotion deals with a certain darkness held within, for example a fear, pain, hatred, trauma that the person is trying to avoid or fight with, in order to appear 'normal'. Every normal person has something or other emotion of this nature, it is the extent of trauma, how deeply embedded that dark emotion is in the psyche that creates or breaks a dark character. A dark story brings to the fore everything the dark character is trying to avoid or fight with internally, and when the story is dark revenge then it's like all insecurities of the dark character is unleashed open in the fictional universe. I feel death is not necessarily required to justify darkness, because death or not, the dark emotion still exists in the character and is expressed in various ways. However in dark revenge that are crime thrillers also, death is unavoidable. Sometimes it feels inconsistent in Maya's character sketch when she is shown very kind and right after that very brutal, makes one question where she lies in the darkness chart.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I m back..

kya baatein ho rahi hai?

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dewdrops.16

Absolutely on point👍🏼

As long as Rudra was not interested in anyone else..and she was the only girl he interacted..she was content with being his best friend 

But sadly Rudra did not share the comfort level with her as people should share with a best friend...he could not share his emotional turmoil with her when he started feeling for Maya..he was concerned about hurting her feelings.

Also her entire suspicion against Maya was purely based on jealousy.All she ever wanted was degrade Maya in front of Rudra.

The last nail in the coffin was when she wanted to marry Rudra even after he kept on taking Maya's name

Absolutely correct. Even if she had feelings for Rudra, if she were actually his best friend, she would have supported him in Maya's case keeping her jealousy aside. But no it was just jealousy and self interest over her friend's interests.