Tfs🤗

Jen is a gem.❤️ So much to learn from this girl. ❤️

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Oh, but I also loved it when Shivin jumped off the height.. Pata nahi when Rudra would also jump with Maya on couch 😳

😆 Rudy boy be like kahaan kahaan jump karu main..🤣

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Awww absolutely❤️🤗

🤗❤️😳

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Idhar jumping mai udhar jumping jaane kahan mai kidhar jumping. Arey phisal gaying, ye tune kya kiya ☺️

😆😆

Edited by tournesol - 4 years ago
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

🤣

Shruthi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

@second line, Rishi and Ananya were humanly flawed. Being the younger one, I actually felt relatable to and defended Rishi like hell and he deid what he lived, naive and innocent.

But Ananya, she could have the best character arc after Maya herself, becuase she had to choose between selfishness and selflessness, her father and the right, her hate for Maya or the right thing to do.

Nahi, aah laga diya uske character development ko, aur abhi uss aag ki heat meim social media pe gaaliyan sek rahe hai!

Bold- interresting taking...Being human is being flawed as well...so I could also think of every char having shades could have added to their dark concept..like Rishi could have added shades than just being dead.

Green- Could not have agreed more! Would have been a beautiful journey for the show and the char.

Alas we can only wish!

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Idhar jumping mai udhar jumping jaane kahan mai kidhar jumping. Arey phisal gaying, ye tune kya kiya ☺️

😆😆

Bechare ka dil jumping japaak jumpak jumpak...😆

Shruthi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ananya started off pretty well, at that time, people actually loved RuAn as bffs. She also used to subtly ship MayRa in the beginning. Then from the photocopy scene, where she brings the papers and asks for answers like a wife, was the starting of downfall. Because Rudra always said I don't love you. Later during the shadi track, when narrates her bachpan ka sapna was to be Mrs. Rudra Roy, that was final nail in the coffin Also wanting marry Rudra even after knowing he loved Maya. Ananya was Harvard graduate, which Harvard graduate, who is smart, independent and has self respect, behaves like that. CVs spoiled an otherwise beautiful character. She could be a classic example of a supportive female bestie to the ML, but alas. If I think from this angle, then I am like accha hua CVs ended Rishi's character warna pata nahi kya kabada karte Though I love Rishi a lot, and cried buckets on his death.

Photocopy scence or other questioning could be still be shown subtly as bff possessiveness or confusion what's happening in bff's life that one's not aware off..

But definitely not fighting for her rights on the day bro is deadsmiley44smiley29

For me the Ananya downfall started immediately after she was proposed by Rudra..the next day she didn't even care a little bit what's was happening between Rudra nd Rishi and lost in her own world.

Exactly! otherwise a good Character could have a beautiful journey to add to the show!

Only we can is wish!!