Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

YRHPK Re-runs// Discussion Thread 1 (update ep16 &17) - Page 81

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mishbir's first lakeside meet🤗 Abir's kidnapping prank to get Kunal to move on😆

Episode 10 - 29th March 2019

Kunal meets Kuhu:

The Episode starts with Abir making Bau ji drink kada to give him courage. He asks him to talk to Maheshwaris and tell them about Kunal’s alliance meet. He asks won’t you do anything for Kunal. Bau ji agrees and goes. Meenakshi cooks food and also manages her on the phone call. Nidhi says Meenakshi speaks so fluent English. Meenakshi asks Kaushal to open the file on laptop. He does so. Bau ji comes and says you are working even on holi. Meenakshi says there is no holiday for holi in English. She asks Kaushal will he help her in this way in business, maybe Kunal doesn’t help her from tomorrow, since the alliance talks is going on, Kunal will remember how Shweta broke his heart on last holi, pain doesn’t fade so easy. She says I have hidden Shweta’s jewellery here so that Kunal doesn’t get hurt, if you want Kunal to get hurt, then its your wish. Bau ji says trust me for once, last time, we didn’t knew the girl and family, if we don’t like them, we will ask Kunal to refuse.

Meenakshi asks Kaushal to come with her to office. She says I won’t let my son’s heart break once again, for sure. Abir looks on. He says Nanu didn’t get courage even after drinking kada, and Big ben is blackmailing emotionally without drinking kada, I have to do something now. Kunal gets up and says I had drunk bhaang, where is mum. Parul says office. He says I want to be alone for some time. She asks him to have food. He sees a shadow. He gets kidnapped. Mishti rides a cycle and thinks of Naman. Kuhu asks where are you going, don’t you want to go home. The men get Kunal somewhere. Kunal says leave me, who are you guys. He sees Abir. He asks what nonsense, did you get them here to kidnap me. The man says my gold tooth got broken, I will take extra charge for this. Abir asks was it really a good tooth, have this money. Mishti and Kuhu argue on the way. Abir sings a rap for Kunal. Kunal says her name is Kuhu, not Pihu. Abir pushes him into water and asks him to learn to swim in the tides of life, move on, life is extending a hand, hold it. Kunal refuses. Abir says you will hold my hand right, get married for Meenakshi’s sake. Kunal says she is upset with me. Abir says she is worried for you, show her that you can move on. Kunal says I m not ready for this marriage.

Abir says think about it, won’t you? Take my jeep and go home. Kunal leaves. Kuhu says Mishti has left me in trouble, how shall I go home. She tries to take lift. She sees Kunal. She says sports car, you…. they smile. Mishti comes to some place. She drinks water. Abir says hands up. He sees her in mirror and says you have come here as well, angry thief. She says I wanted to talk to you. He says my personality draws people to me. Kunal asks what are you doing here at this hour, its not safe. Kuhu says I came to spend alone time. He says me too. She says we think alike, I don’t remember but everyone said you are a good dancer, Rajkot’s Hrithik. He says sorry, I didn’t know who had spiked my drink. She says its fine, we often take things seriously and laugh on it later, you are welcome. Mishti says I came to thank you, not to steal something, I m not angry, what happened in holi party, I mean, my dad, I don’t want him to… He says create any problems. She says yes, its about Kuhu’s alliance. He says I don’t want any problems in that alliance.

He thinks my mum will create problem, I wish Kunal agrees. She asks are you homeless, gypsy, thief, why are you staying like this here. He says I like the company of stars. She asks why. He says they don’t question me like you, you always taunt me, you are controlling yourself, right. She says I just wanted to thank you, I m going now. He says its bad to steal, listen, nothing, you may go. She goes and smiles seeing him. She looks at the stars. He does shayari. Bau ji tells Mr. Parekh that they liked Maheshwaris a lot and he wants to take alliance ahead. He gets shocked seeing Meenakshi and ends call. Kaushal leaves. Meenakshi says Kunal would have told me if he wanted to marry, its difficult for him, I can’t see him in tears, I get upset when I m upset. Kunal looks on. Kuhu sees Kunal’s pics. She says I just hope that there isn’t any problem because of Mishti’s dad. Varsha looks on.

Shaurya comes. Varsha says they didn’t call us, shall we call them. He says don’t mess things, let it happen on own. Its morning, Abir comes home and sees Meenakshi. She plays sitar. He plays guitar. They have a fusion and compete. Parul comes there and smiles. Meenakshi smiles and plays the sitar further. They stop the music. Abir says I would have not lost to mum if you didn’t come in between. She says mom and son have love, not competition. He jokes and greets everyone. Kaushal says Parekh family called, they asked if we are interested in Maheshwaris alliance. Meenakshi says I don’t know if you are not interested in business. Abir jokes again. Meenakshi says relations aren’t a joke. He asks her to smile sometime. She says families run by responsibility. He says Kunal is ready to bear such serious responsibility. She says we will decide today, I will call Kunal and ask him if he is ready for this relation. Kunal comes smiling. Abir says Kunal is here.

Precap:
Meenakshi says I want all info about Maheshwari family. Abir follows Mishti. She falls in his arms. They have an eyelock.

Credit to telly updates

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Kunal agrees! Abir and naanu bro next plan😆Mah family rejoices BB misidentifies "jhumkewali"😕

Episode 11 - 1st April 2019

Kunal agrees to rishta:

The Episode starts with Kunal coming to everyone. He smiles. Atul says I got him here. Abir says I asked Atul to get Kunal here. Kunal asks what’s the matter. Meenakshi says we want to know if you are interested in this alliance or not, Abir won’t let us be in peace. Kunal says I also broke down when my engagement broke, my mum had to bear pain seeing me sad, she also stayed sad, I can’t see my mum sad now. Meenakshi says its Kunal’s life, let him decide. She says Kunal, its fine if you aren’t ready for this alliance. Kunal recalls Kuhu’s words.

He tells Abir’s words to them. He says I m ready, say yes to them. Everyone gets surprised. He says whatever happened in past, we lose hope for a while, later when we realize the matter, we think its not worth it. Everyone gets happy. Abir asks Meenakshi to call them and inform that Kunal is ready. Mishti thanks the Lord and requests for the family’s happiness. She says Kuhu troubles me a lot, she will get married, make sure she doesn’t get pimples. She turns and sees Varsha. She greets her and goes. Rajshri asks Varsha to pray fast and come for breakfast. Varsha asks to which Devi shall I offer flowers first, Laxmi ji or Saraswati ji, which Devi should be choose. Rajshri and Varsha praise both the Devis. Everyone looks on. Vishwamber says you both said the right things, a house needs happiness, peace, wisdom and knowledge, we need both our daughters. Varsha says yes, I understand, but they have sent a proposal for Kuhu. Vishwamber says we will keep their wish, both the daughters should get equal love and rights. Mishti answers the call. Abir hears her voice. He thinks of shayari on hearing her. She asks who is speaking, hello? He smiles. He asks Meenakshi to talk. Meenakshi asks can I talk to Rajshri. Mishti says I didn’t recognize you. Bau ji says tell your full name, Meenakshi Rajvansh. Mishti asks Rajshri to talk to Meenakshi.

Meenakshi says we couldn’t discuss the alliance. Rajshri recalls Naman’s words. Mishti prays for Kuhu. Rajshri says I wasn’t fine. Meenakshi asks if you are fine, can we come home. Rajshri says yes, I m feeling better, you may come. Kuhu gets happy. Varsha apologizes to Vishwamber. She says I should have told Mrs. Parekh that Mishti is also our daughter, we will find the world’s best guy for Mishti, Mishti will get the best in-laws in the world. Mishti says the world’s best Maayka is mine, I won’t leave this family for a silly boy. Kuhu says you stay here, I will get married and go with my sports car. Rajshri asks are you happy. Kunal says I m happy if mum is happy. Abir jokes. Meenakshi says Kunal hasn’t got married yet. Abir says he will get married, I m your son, I have decided this and will get him married.

Abir looks at Meenakshi. He goes and says when mum agrees to us silently, it means she has some plan in mind, she wants a robot bahu for her, someone who obeys her. Bau ji says no, she agreed to get Kunal’s wife. Abir says she is planning something big. Bau ji asks don’t you have a plan. Abir says no. Bau ji asks then what do you have. Abir says I have dangerous mum, she thinks relationships are meant to control the other person. Bau ji asks him to think what will he do. Varsha asks Mishti to select Kuhu’s dress. Mishti says my dressing sense is different. Varsha asks her which dupatta looks good. Rajshri gets a dupatta for Kuhu. She says Akshara went to meet Naitik for the first time, wearing this dupatta. Mishti says its very beautiful. Rajshri says I thought of something special for you as well. Kuhu comes to them. They smile and compliment. They hug. Mishti smiles and thinks everything is fine.

Meenakshi asks Kaushal did he send the reports to London company. He says no. She taunts him. She calls Kunal and asks him to go office for an hour. She asks Kaushal to help Nidhi in Ketki’s marriage arrangements. He agrees and goes. She calls someone to get info about Maheshwari family. Abir hears her. He thinks I knew this, she won’t lose so soon, I won’t let her win. Everyone takes Kuhu with them and pamper. Kunal stays busy in office. Ankhon ko yaad…..plays…. He sees Kuhu’s pic on the presentation screen. Abir comes dancing and takes Kunal. Mishti gets jewellery for Kuhu. She dances with Vishwamber. Shaurya and Kuhu dance. Abir dances with Kunal. Everyone smiles. Abir and Mishti come to market. Mishti helps a girl. Abir buys the balloons. She sees him leaving. Meenakshi thinks why didn’t I get info about Maheshwari family. Nidhi shows some pics. Meenakshi asks her to go and give green tea to Bau ji. She checks Kuhu’s pic and zooms the pic. She sees her earring and reveals. Parul gets medicines for her. Meenakshi says its the same girl with those earrings. Parul says she looked like a simple girl, Bau ji also liked her. Meenakshi asks her to go and clean spider webs in Kunal’s room. Parul goes.

Precap:
Meenakshi says Kunal will marry the girl I chose, I brought Kunal’s marriage proposal for Mishti. Everyone gets shocked.

Credit to telly updates

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

Its so wonderful to see so much excitement even on the repeat telecast 

as if its for the first time 

kya baat hai yaar đŸ‘đŸ‘

really thankful to corona virus for letting us relive the beautiful moments of this show đŸ¤”

thanks to all members for posting everything about the episodes with so much love n dedication🤗🤗

awww suta love you too yaara really the re run is so exciting n i love your emoji where do you get it yaar đŸ¤—

This content was originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

smiley37It really was lame. But the way I saw it was...I think the writers/makers were trying to convey how quick some family members jump to judge the ladka/ladki based on one impression. They quickly find faults and blunders in the ladki, in order to have a reason to reject themsmiley18 In reality, it's sad how such small petty things become the reason for ladka/ladki to be not suitable - mostly based on look (too short, too tall, too fat, too thin, too darksmiley6smiley7), or the level of education or type of job or ladki wear glasses!!smiley13 p.s the happiness and pride I felt to see this show break these notions and support the beauty of wearing glasses is incomparable smiley42

Meenu already felt threatened about this rishta against her wishes..and so she had to come up with something bad to say. hahah and she chose the dancingsmiley37smiley44 Abir had a fitting replysmiley20smiley32 #bravo

smiley37smiley37the nautanki blame game continues. Abir bringing maamu in, then maamu dragging nidhi maami as wellsmiley36

bang on reply by Abir!smiley32smiley20smiley32 hayee the way he handles Meenu and her patriarchal soch is just remarkablesmiley20smiley42 Knows exactly where to be curt and stern, but remembers not to cross the lines in fights/arguments #sanskarirebelsmiley27

Another main message and motto of the show!!smiley32 kyun jhat phat shaadi? and 'no' is an option (but has to be mutual between the two people involved, not forced or made on behalf of them)smiley20smiley32

Words nandu so true people always judge quickly based on their outer look not many look into the character this suits to both the girls n boys but girls get affected alot as only for girls they tend to ask why they were rejected even if its the girl who rejected the rishta... 

totally agreed the glass track was the best n also the mishkun GD break even girls have the rights to say no n no is also an option đŸ‘ life lessons hai sab đŸ‘

haha this blame game was so cute yaar they do this always even the dictator one who named her đŸ¤Ł 

ohh i really appreciate meenu for this trait of abir as he got this from her but he uses it for the right thing n added to his sankaar wow.... đŸ‘

aww haha I love their reactions to BB "Su che!!" Maamu fumbling and nidhi maami hidingsmiley36

haha look at Atul smiling in the background like a kid (kaha dreamland me ho Mr India?) and then next moment he's snap back to the rality of family dramasmiley37

UFF! the whole mood n vibe flips instantly (just look at that stare)smiley22 Abir who was trying to make the situation lighter, happier and less stressful with his jokes n teasing of kunal...now as soon as the real issue arises with Meenu trying to make decisions on behalf of nanko, Abir immediately becomes direct, stern and practicalsmiley32 #Nobeatingaroundthebush Straight to the point, "seedha straight and sahi".

He is very clear and firm with his point of view... Kunal's rishta = Kunal's decison. He will be the one to say if he wants to go ahead with rishta or not. Meenu cannot make this life decision for him. That's it, it's final. He is a fighter for his bhai, he has already let go of Ketki's 'mainpulated' rishta...so he is no way gonna let Kunal go down BB's manipulation, after already sufferring through heartbreak for the last yearsmiley20smiley31 #bestbhai

aww I love this little scene of him. It's awwdorablesmiley42smiley31 Just feel like pulling his cheekssmiley9

Ha Meenu's comeback was very goodsmiley17 (Abir does need to learn how to move on, but like you said diya - he needs those answers he's been searching for for years). Very relatable for many youngsters like us...our parents know exactly when to use our words against us, to make us feel guilty. #typicaldesimomsmiley36smiley24

haan, Baba was his biggest weakness; very sensitive issue and why wouldn't it be, he's sufferend severe emotional damage as a very young child. Ofcourse any topic related to Baba, will affect him deeply, that's how deep-rooted those wounds aresmiley13smiley18

haha the whole family is cute yaar it was like they hid behind one another đŸ¤Ł we need our atul back yaar he is so cute but also he stands with the family when they need him be it the groom exchange or when he was to go to office during baba track... 

haa true the transformation in his expression was so good Abir tried in his own fun way but when needed he can be stern too đŸ‘

@bold - words nandu đŸ‘ if kunal decides to not go ahead ok he will let it go but not before he can try atleast decision hoga then kunal ka hi hoga... 

aww hifi i loved ritviks cuteness in this yaar such a baby 

exactly abir still need to learn to move on actually there is a scene i think 38th episode or something where abir celebrates baba birthday by arranging pooja n all in temple n maa beta have an amazing scene there he just needs answers he asks meenu help to search baba but she denies if they had said the truth before itself he would've searched for baba also... 

Hifi so true yaar parents know to use our single word against us always đŸ˜† my mom does that alot đŸ¤ŁđŸ˜›

haa baba is such a sensitive topic even now he is not able to get over it.... maybe its bcoz he didnt get time to pour out his emotions regarding baba after the truth immediately breakup happened he never got time to emotionally move on from baba... 

YRHPK original Holi song lyrics n translation: I tried my best #forgivemymistakes

🎵✨🎵✨🎵

ABIR---

Pehchaan ka rang lage pahele, phir pyaar ka bhi lag jaata hai

(First people get to know each other, then they fall in love)

Ek sapna har man mein sota, jab rang ude jag jaag jaata hai 

(A dream that remains in everyone's heart, is finally realised when life becomes colourful)

CHORUS: Holi hai Holi.. X7

(It is Holi!)

ABIR & KUHU-----

Dil ne samajh li...aankhon ki boli    X2

(The heart understood what the eyes wanted to say)

Holi hai Holi hai Holi

(It's Holi!)

CHORUS...

MEENU---

Nirmohi pe, jogi pe, mamta ka rang chade na

(one who is ruthless and reclusive, is not affected by motherly affection)

KUNAL----

hey! aaj tho holi hai yaaron, aaj tho koi ladhe na

(Come on today is Holi, please don't fight today)

Naanu---

Muh apne kar lo meeta, laddu hai swaadh bade na

(Eat some sweets, the laddus are very tasty)

ALL--

Rishton ke rangon se sajh dajh rangoli 

(Let our family be filled with the colours of relations)

CHORUS:...Holi hai holi!

(It's holi!)

Malang sa...Abir sa...gulaal sa...Abir sa

(As exuberant and vibrant as the colours of holi)

Pehle se pyaar ki pehle si pheel sa

(Like the feeling of first love)

Na chehra na aanken na hi dekhi chunardhani re 

(neither face, nor eyes, I didn't even get a glimpse of her)

Phir be jaane kaise chupke mann rang gayi anjaani re

(but still, somehow she has silently won over my heart)

Soch raha main, kaise hogi uski surat bholi

(I wonder how innocent she would be)

Holi hai holi hai

(It's holi!)

🎵✨🎵✨🎵

wow wow Nandu thank you so much dear this is beautiful n perfect đŸ‘đŸ‘đŸ‘đŸ¤—

aww thanks yaar🤗

I don't I just randomly felt like diving deeper behind the scene...since we've also said that we hardly ever see Abir raise his hand on anyone. Especially after angry chorni became seriously angry with him after Ved incident, I don't think's we've seen him get physical fights at all (only hit nannu once, and then completely forgave him later on)😆 #gadhedo

Sure, I will try to write more, whenever I come across an interesting scene👍🏼

🤗

haa so true yaar he is really complicated sometimes we need to look deep to understand him đŸ˜†

superb dear come on bring it on more đŸ¤—

🤣 oh yes I remember that too. such kiddos😛

yes exactly, no matter how many times BP and BM confort her and make her understand that she is no longer Naman's beti, but theirs....there are still other in her family n society that keep reminding her where she came from ('broken family')😭 Isliye ab tak Mishti iss insecurity se struggle karti hai..because Meenu, Jas and Kuhu have just repeated them same thing over n over again, no matter how much she tries to show that she loves her family dearly and would do anything to save it from falling apart🤔

So true yaar she needs a closure from naman n karishma n with help of abir she needs to get out of this tag n face the people taunting her like how she stood up against kuhu n came out of her ehsaan mode.... i hope this track gives a closure... 

🤣haha I got excited for Holi episode too

omg!! 1000 caps😲😲 hailaa that must have taken soo long! But honestly it all paid off...those episode caps looked amazing❤️

haha yes, pause n slow down at those important turning points and significant character traits👍🏼

Okay great..uploading episode 10 and 11 next👍🏼

haha yes i just loved holi episode so much yaar n got so excited 

Superb nandu uploading 10th n 11th episode asap sorry got a bit late đŸ˜ł

Episode 10

Abir n Naanu's cute comic scene the himmat giving kaada smiley36 i wonder if they actually have such kaada... 

nautanki abir didnt leave a chance n emotionally blackmailed naanu to do something for nanko smiley36 he wants naanu to call maheshwaris n say they are interested in rishta...