Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣 This reminds me of my childhood where I had taken my mom’s scolding and hits because of my younger bro..
Uske hisse ke bhi mujhe padte the..🤣
Mere hisse ki meri di ko padti thi😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣 This reminds me of my childhood where I had taken my mom’s scolding and hits because of my younger bro..
Uske hisse ke bhi mujhe padte the..🤣
Mere hisse ki meri di ko padti thi😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Dard bhi tum aur dawa bhi tum. Virus attack kare to antidote bhi tum 😆
Wah wah...kya khub kaha aapne😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I love the music of sairat and it just fits like magic with the direction and the two actors❤️
I watched sairat with subtitles..
It is far more better than the Hindi remake..❤️
Nagraj manjule’s direction and Akash and Rinku and ajay-atul’s music was the best combination worked for sairat..👍🏼
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Mere hisse ki meri di ko padti thi😆
Bade hone ka yehi dand milta hai..
Chhoto se maar aur maa ki phatkaar..
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Mere hisse ki meri di ko padti thi😆
Mai chhoti thi tab Dada used to save, bad mein bhai pit ta tha 😆 (bengali mein bhai is younger bro)
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I watched sairat with subtitles..
It is far more better than the Hindi remake..❤️
Nagraj manjule’s direction and Akash and Rinku and ajay-atul’s music was the best combination worked for sairat..👍🏼
I was in tears when they played Hindi Zingaat for my college DJ night😭
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Bade hone ka yehi dand milta hai..
Chhoto se maar aur maa ki phatkaar..
Ik😆 isiliye I thank every God for delaying my birth so much that the years gap helps my case become more strong😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I was in tears when they played Hindi Zingaat for my college DJ night😭
The hindi version was so poorly written..
Originally posted by: tournesol
Mai chhoti thi tab Dada used to save, bad mein bhai pit ta tha 😆 (bengali mein bhai is younger bro)
Dada yaani elder bro
Bhai yaani you ger bro
Right?