Originally posted by: S4LR5FIUR7YOTWNR
Yes A.R .Rehman music❤️
Even Yessu das, illayraja music is very melodious.
Do you understand Tamil?
Bold- Totally!
I don’t understand tamil. But I love the music I am fan of all of them..❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: S4LR5FIUR7YOTWNR
Yes A.R .Rehman music❤️
Even Yessu das, illayraja music is very melodious.
Do you understand Tamil?
Bold- Totally!
I don’t understand tamil. But I love the music I am fan of all of them..❤️
Originally posted by: 3WEJRGZ2EIQC65X7
I've heard of it but never listen to them...will check them out sometime.
O aashiqa and humnava are my favs❤️
Pranipat deviyon🤗
Kya vartalaap jari hai?😆
Mr Narang posted a hot tiktok...t shirt cutting scene MayRa ka...☺️ that too at midnight
😆 😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Ajay Atul's music is my go to music, except the one from Dhadak😆
I prefer sairat..
Though I understand little Marathi but I loved the music.❤️
Originally posted by: XX5WO2F4YH2S4W2K
Lagta hai unhe bhi Mayra dekh kar sukoon milta hai😆
Dard bhi tum aur dawa bhi tum. Virus attack kare to antidote bhi tum 😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
My mom is like "ruk teri Maya nikalti hoon, aaj, ruk tu!" *hits her broom on the floor*
🤣 This reminds me of my childhood where I had taken my mom’s scolding and hits because of my younger bro..
Uske hisse ke bhi mujhe padte the..🤣
Originally posted by: tournesol
Dard bhi tum aur dawa bhi tum. Virus attack kare to antidote bhi tum 😆
waah waah waah waah
Ati uttam..👏
Originally posted by: tournesol
Dard bhi tum aur dawa bhi tum. Virus attack kare to antidote bhi tum 😆
Waah waah