Pika pika pika pikachuuuuu how are you
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Pika pika pika pikachuuuuu how are you
I love Ayushmann's songs. But ek mulaqat is an exception. What a bad song. 🤬
I think I was one of the few ones who liked Ek Mulaqat on them 🤣
They’re way past that now though so a song of companionship would suit them.
hello Madhusree.Originally posted by: Ghosh.M.
Hello, I am Madhusree, a newbie. I am following this forum for months but was a silent member. I joined IF just for prerish, for updates, for fan fictions.
Rules to join this AT apart from the ones mentioned in the first page are
A) Praise Oppo & Ankie
B) Be active.
If you are unable to then
C) Write us PreRish OS/FF/SS with regular updates.
😎
hey tumi bangali na? Kolkata ya bd?Originally posted by: Ghosh.M.
Hello, I am Madhusree, a newbie. I am following this forum for months but was a silent member. I joined IF just for prerish, for updates, for fan fictions.
hawww Aise welcome nahi karte. 😡Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Welcome to the AT! :)
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I love Ayushmann's songs. But ek mulaqat is an exception. What a bad song. 🤬
DTPH ka Chand ne Kuch Kaha song will also be apt on them...especially a male version on RB from his POV...
🤔no.Originally posted by: MayurChan
DTPH ka Chand ne Kuch Kaha song will also be apt on them...especially a male version on RB from his POV...
I am back finally to My root , My Jan AT .. probably the first time This AT was not in my mind for whole day .. How could i 😭..kahipe bhi jaou , bapas idhari toh ana hai ..
rotlu.Originally posted by: opsora2090
I am back finally to My root , My Jan AT .. probably the first time This AT was not in my mind for whole day .. How could i 😭..kahipe bhi jaou , bapas idhari toh ana hai ..