Yeah.. Then lazy look ki selfie post karega to ghayal us 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeah.. Then lazy look ki selfie post karega to ghayal us 😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
My mom doesn't hit me, never has, but I like to imagine her as that kind😆
How sweet of you to explain😆
Nahi toh koi child abuse
Oh ek second
*Remembers she is 19*😆
Thanks🤗
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
A.R.Rehman's music is bliss❤️ have you heard his new album? 99 songs? It's amazing💔
I've heard of it but never listen to them...will check them out sometime.
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
A.R.Rehman's music is bliss❤️ have you heard his new album? 99 songs? It's amazing💔
Nope haven’t heard that yet. But I am a fan of rehman’s music be it in any language and
ajay-atul too..
N all oldie goldie music..❤️
Originally posted by: tournesol
Inki raaton ki neendein udd gayi hai lagta hai 😆 😆
I hope it's not corona anxiety
Lagta hai unhe bhi Mayra dekh kar sukoon milta hai😆
Originally posted by: 3O3C65XFK7Y4QATZ
Lagta hai unhe bhi Mayra dekh kar sukoon milta hai😆
Sahi pakde hain😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Nope haven’t heard that yet. But I am a fan of rehman’s music be it in any language and
ajay-atul too..
N all oldie goldie music..❤️
Ajay Atul's music is my go to music, except the one from Dhadak😆