Yes A.R .Rehman music❤️
Even Yessu das, illayraja music is very melodious.
Do you understand Tamil?
Bold- Totally!
I don’t understand tamil. But I love the music I am fan of all of them..❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes A.R .Rehman music❤️
Even Yessu das, illayraja music is very melodious.
Do you understand Tamil?
Bold- Totally!
I don’t understand tamil. But I love the music I am fan of all of them..❤️
O aashiqa and humnava are my favs❤️
Pranipat deviyon🤗
Kya vartalaap jari hai?😆
Mr Narang posted a hot tiktok...t shirt cutting scene MayRa ka...☺️ that too at midnight
😆 😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Ajay Atul's music is my go to music, except the one from Dhadak😆
I prefer sairat..
Though I understand little Marathi but I loved the music.❤️
Lagta hai unhe bhi Mayra dekh kar sukoon milta hai😆
Dard bhi tum aur dawa bhi tum. Virus attack kare to antidote bhi tum 😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
My mom is like "ruk teri Maya nikalti hoon, aaj, ruk tu!" *hits her broom on the floor*
🤣 This reminds me of my childhood where I had taken my mom’s scolding and hits because of my younger bro..
Uske hisse ke bhi mujhe padte the..🤣
Originally posted by: tournesol
Dard bhi tum aur dawa bhi tum. Virus attack kare to antidote bhi tum 😆
waah waah waah waah
Ati uttam..👏
Originally posted by: tournesol
Dard bhi tum aur dawa bhi tum. Virus attack kare to antidote bhi tum 😆
Waah waah