Sab mujhe bhul gaye hai kya??😒
Nahi toh... 🤗❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sab mujhe bhul gaye hai kya??😒
Nahi toh... 🤗❤️
Sab mujhe bhul gaye hai kya??😒
🌹 🤗
Note:
Posting it here as many of you come here
From now onwards doubts for any note/reminder or a warning should be PMed to me
I wont look over all the posts asking the reason
I might as well delete them so please do PM me if you have any query about any note/reminder/warning
And if you have problems with me then direct it to higher DT
WHYYYYYYYY😳
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
WHYYYYYYYY😳
To fix few life problems that I avoid using this place. 😆
😒🤓
Then take a break na. Why deactivation?
Abhi Kahan deactivation ka feature aaya hai. 😆