Aww bechari Mishti-doi....🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aww bechari Mishti-doi....🤗
I love this Bluey-blue Shruthi 💙
Good girl🤗....aaj kal Koi update hi nahi kar rahe 😒
Nice Gifs and edits Oppo and Shruthi.... 👏👏
Old memories refreshed... 💕
Good girl🤗....aaj kal Koi update hi nahi kar rahe 😒
🤗
Kal do updates- PreRish 10 bacche, aapka savage Prerna and if I finish writing, memory loss wala ss 😆
Originally posted by: DKPVLKOSYNML4WNX
🤗
Kal do updates- PreRish 10 bacche, aapka savage Prerna and if I finish writing, memory loss wala ss 😆
Will look forward to read...
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I just hope they don't use that embarrassing Hey hey hey and Ek mulaqat. 🤣
I think I was one of the few ones who liked Ek Mulaqat on them 🤣
They’re way past that now though so a song of companionship would suit them.
I think one of the few ones who liked Ek Mulaqat on them 🤣
They’re way past that now though so a song of companionship would suit them.
Thanks for accompanying with me , ❤️i thought i was the only one on AT who liked EK Mulakat song on them a lot ... kafi baar bol chuki hu on AT.. no one liked that song .. but i really liked it ❤️
Hello, I am Madhusree, a newbie. I am following this forum for months but was a silent member. I joined IF just for prerish, for updates, for fan fictions.