Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Beautiful... ❤️
Credit to maker...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-q5OzeHUbb/?igshid=1negeg3njnhp3
So beautiful
Kya kar rahe Ho sab...
I am sure about 2 things..
- Lockdown surely will be extended in Mumbai
-Saisha won’t return atleast till May
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
I am sure about 2 things..
- Lockdown surely will be extended in Mumbai
-Saisha won’t return atleast till May
Even I have a feeling that lockdown might get extended in Maharashtra and Telangana at least.
Anyone knows how to post pictures here? I don't have much idea about it
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Kya kar rahe Ho sab...
Watching Tum toh rahogi Meri scene
Originally posted by: Priya204
Anyone knows how to post pictures here? I don't have much idea about it
Upload your gif or image there.
Copy the direct link,
Open IF, when writing coment, there is image section, click it and paste that link. Ensure to tick show signature option.
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277