Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ranveer wants to help ishani in household work n saying that his enjoyment is with her 

n he doesn't feel like going away from her  was romantic .ranveer singing n dancing on kkhh for ishani was romantic. omg riya danced with him.ishani making fun of ranveer regarding this was funny.ranveer saying that he doesn't want riya's kkhh but her kkhh was sweet.ishani saying that all wives would like husbands coming after her n she is lucky to have her husband after her since 9 yrs was sweet.hug was sweet n romantic 

Hi jasmine 

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked Ranveer wanting to help Ishani in household work and the way he is saying 

he is enjoying with Ishani and Ranveer singing and dancing on kkhh for Ishani 

yes Riya danced with him and now Ishani is making fun of Ranveer 

happy that you liked Ranveer telling that he does not want riya's kkhh but

Ishani's kkhh 

glad you liked Ishani telling that she is lucky to have her husband behind her 

since 9 years and their hug 

keep reading πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hi dear 

thanks for the claps 

keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey, dear

Excellent episode. You are so talented. After so many years we all are addicted to your ff. It's unbelievable. 

Keep on writing

Hi Neha

thanks for the comment

glad you liked the episode happy that you guys are still loving my ff 

yes dear I will keep on writing till you guys read

keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

HI Anaptiras

thanks for the comment

glad you liked the update 

keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mary456

Very nice episode, Sakshi

Wait for the next😊

Hi Mary 

thanks for the comment

glad you liked the episode 

ya let me update the next

keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi!

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.

Fantastic update. I have started watching MATSH again because I miss Ishveer very much. Want Season 2 badly.

Take care.

Be safe.

Hi Alisha

thanks for the comment 

yes dear I am fine hope you are doing good 

glad you liked the update happy that you are watching MATSH again 

yes we want MATSH2 very badly 

take care 

keep reading  

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

This has to be one of the longest stories ever. Ranveer helping was good so why did Ishani keep stopping him. Let the men do some work too.

Hi Coder lady 

thanks for the comment 

and happy to get a new friend 

happy that my story is a longest story 

glad you liked Ranveer helping Ishani yes Ishani is always like that only know 

she is kept on stopping him 

yes let men do some work 

keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 757

Ishani and Ranveer were hugging each other so well were Ishani with a cute smile came out of the hug and saw Ranveer with a cute smile were Ranveer too was seeing her with a happy smile.

Ranveer(with a cute look):I love you .

Ishani(with a smile):Let me tell today night...

Ranveer(with a romantic smile):Okay...

Ishani:Tk you do me a help. Go and get Raagini from Maa. Let me make Raagini ready and then let me get ready.

Ranveer(shook his head as okay):hmm Okay...

Telling It Ranveer went out of the room were Ishani sat in the bed and was waiting for Ranveer were in the next 10 minutes Ranveer brought Raagini were Raagini was smiling and cutely caressing Ranveer's cheek.

Ishani(seeing Raagini and getting up from the bed and saw Raagini):Cutie pie come let Mama make you take bath.

Raagini cutely shook her head as yes and she showed her hands to Ishani were Ishani taking Raagini in her hands and seeing Ranveer.

Ishani:Ranveer Change your dress and get ready in that time let me make Raagini take bath and make her ready.

Ranveer:hmm okay..

Ishani giving a smile to Ranveer and went to the cupboard and took Raagini's Dresses and she entered the washroom to make Raagini take bath.

Ranveer as soon as Ishani took Raagini to the washroom he got up and went to the cupboard and took his kurta and Sherwani to get ready.

Nirbhay was getting ready in his groom attire were Uttam and vikram was making him ready.

The whole house was so happy for the Marriage that is going to happen. At the same time Nirbhay's mother was coming out of Nirbhay's Mumbai house having the report of Rithika in her hand after getting completely ready for the day.

Nirbhay's mother(going near the car and seeing the driver):Driver..

Driver:Madam...

Nirbhay's mother:Drive the car towards RV Mansion....You know the route right?

Driver:Haan Madam I have gone with Nirbhay Bhaiya once...

Nirbhay's Mother:That is good..(telling it she got in the back seat of the car and closed the door).

Driver got in the driving seat and started the car and he started to drive the car towards RV mansion. 

Ranveer got himself ready in the Traditional attire for the Marriage were he was wearing Golden and Silver mixed Kurta and Pant. He was Looking Handsome were he combed his Hair and was making his make up and he made himself ready for the Marriage. He was perfectly ready where he was looking like :

He walked and went to the lamp table and took his phone and kept it in the kurta pocket and he sat in the bed and was waiting for Ishani to bring Raagini. 

Rithika was getting ready as Bride. The Beautician was making her ready were she was having so much happiness for this Marriage were at the same time Nirbhay's mother was coming towards RV mansion. 

As Ranveer was waiting Ishani Brought Raagini out of the washroom were the cutie pie was so cute in her White Frock. Ishani made Raagini stand in the stool and took the items of Raagini and started to make Raagini Ready. Ranveer was waiting for Ishani to finish the makeup. Ishani taking short time made Raagini ready. The cutie pie was so cute in her White frock were the cutie pie was looking like:

Ishani(bringing Raagini to Ranveer and seeing him):Ranveer take Raagini down and make sure whether Nirbhay is ready. 

Ranveer(getting Raagini  in his hands and seeing Ishani):Hmm okay..

Ishani:Let me get ready now. Once Pandit calls Rithika call me let me bring Rithika down..

Ranveer:hmmm okay fine...(telling it he started to move were keeping two steps and again turning and coming to Ishani and seeing her a cute look):Today its not only Rithika and Nirbhay's marriage...Its our marriage also..

Ishani(with a not understanding face):What our marriage?How it will be our marriage? what are you telling Ranveer?

Ranveer(cutely):Wait and see...(he gave  a smile and moved from there and went out of the room).

Ishani with a not understanding face gave a impossible head shake and smile to herself and she went to the door and closed the door and took the silk Saree and she started to get ready. 

Ranveer having Raagini in his hands and went to Nirbhay's room and knocked the door were Uttam opened the door. Ranveer gave a smile to Uttam ..

Ranveer:Is Nirbhay ready?

Uttam:Haan he is ready.

Ranveer:Tk let me go down once Pandit calls let me give a call to you bring Nirbhay down..

Uttam :Tk Ranveer..

Ranveer giving a smile to Uttam and he started to walk towards the stairs were he came down to the hall were by that time Guests were coming one by one and the whole hall was getting filled with people. Elders were happy with each other. Sharman was taking care of Pregnant Parul with so much care. In the mandap Pandit was telling some Mantras as the fire was lit in the middle of the Mandap. The whole RV mansion was so happy were Nirbhay's mother was on her way to RV mansion. 

To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Is he planning to renew their vows too? Along with the bride and groom?

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello, Sakshi

Missed you a lot. Thank you for the update. It's really interesting. Ranveer wants to marry Ishaani again. It will be a real surprise for her. Waiting for the next episodes.