Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
yaaar 😠😩 anyway skip & forward are our favourite tools 😠🤷♀️ its just not acceptable from Bajaj's daughter yaar!😩
Most Favorite Button that is.
I have yet to watch a single episode without using it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
yaaar 😠😩 anyway skip & forward are our favourite tools 😠🤷♀️ its just not acceptable from Bajaj's daughter yaar!😩
Most Favorite Button that is.
I have yet to watch a single episode without using it
Am I the only one who likes badi kukki?🤣 I mean she's cute🤣
cuteness nikalne wali hai yea ladki in just a matter of 10 epis 🤪Originally posted by: ilazyair
Am I the only one who likes badi kukki?🤣 I mean she's cute🤣
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Am I the only one who likes badi kukki?🤣 I mean she's cute🤣
You have reemz to give you company, don't worry
Yes. Pehle Jaan bache. 😒
Usually I go to bed by 10:30-11, these days I can’t sleep before 1:30-2 🙄
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Am I the only one who likes badi kukki?🤣 I mean she's cute🤣
Jhadu leke aa rhi hoon😡
Good evening hone aagai 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
cuteness nikalne wali hai yea ladki in just a matter of 10 epis 🤪
Kukau