Yeah that's the word. 😆Originally posted by: opsora2090
She Literally worshiped bajaj .. iyea toh kam hai .. he was her life
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah that's the word. 😆Originally posted by: opsora2090
She Literally worshiped bajaj .. iyea toh kam hai .. he was her life
Loveria ka symptom 🤣
Good morning AT Fam. Today is Tuesday April 7 just im case if you don't have any clue 😆 like me 🤣
Originally posted by: opsora2090
She Literally worshiped bajaj .. iyea toh kam hai .. he was her life
Shruti AT nahi PreRish AT 🤣
😈
Thank you Zohal! I don’t think I’ve seen any innocence from you 🤡 but I will believe you 😎
Just praise Ankie and she will be happy.
🤣Originally posted by: AryanSahil
You are new here and how do u know that I’m not innocent 🤔🤔
Originally posted by: opsora2090
She Literally worshiped bajaj .. iyea toh kam hai .. he was her life
SATYA VACHAN!!
Originally posted by: AryanSahil
You are new here and how do u know that I’m not innocent 🤔🤔
😆🤣🤣
AND PRESENTING THE MOST HANDSOME & THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BRIDE IN HISTORY OF ITV

^ MY FAV EDIT SO FAR