Originally posted by: Octothorpe
If possible and if you wish, please change it. I don't know. It troubles me.
Ok I will change it soon...😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
If possible and if you wish, please change it. I don't know. It troubles me.
Ok I will change it soon...😆
My m is also in small letters🤣
Originally posted by: munchkinland
My m is also in small letters🤣
I was to tell you the same
I don't know. I don't have OCD but sometimes I just get mad seeing these little things not in place
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I was to tell you the same
I don't know. I don't have OCD but sometimes I just get mad seeing these little things not in place
Haha okay I will change it too
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I was to tell you the same
I don't know. I don't have OCD but sometimes I just get mad seeing these little things not in place
I get it... sometimes even I have these weird feeling on seeing certain things not right
Originally posted by: chaaru26
I get it... sometimes even I have these weird feeling on seeing certain things not right
I'm glad you understand. I was just stopping myself from telling this to you since so long😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I'm glad you understand. I was just stopping myself from telling this to you since so long😆
Ab bata diya na... will change it soon
Accha toh ab main chalti hoon...
Good Night all😳
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9