Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I knew you would need it🤣
How well you know me😳
Haa voh I will watch
Voh maine screen shot krke rakh rakha ki kya kya dekhna hain
Originally posted by: chaaru26
How well you know me😳
I have started to. 😳
Btw, why is the 'c' in your UN in small letter. I don't know, it does something to me every time I see it.
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Haa voh I will watch
Voh maine screen shot krke rakh rakha ki kya kya dekhna hain
Yes. You very busy with all of it🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I have started to. 😳
Btw, why is the 'c' in your UN in small letter. I don't know, it does something to me every time I see it.
Bcoz its small...
Probably when setting up my UN I didn't make it caps
If possible and if you wish, please change it. I don't know. It troubles me.
Haha koi nhi😆
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9