Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Kya discussion chal raha hai?😳
Ayu🤗
We are discussing about MayRa going back in time after marriage😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Kya discussion chal raha hai?😳
Ayu🤗
We are discussing about MayRa going back in time after marriage😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Idhar toh waise bhi crackers jalaaye toh police pakad kar le jaayegi..🤣
Sorry, bhool gayi😆 aap thaali bajao😆
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Darshi ajkal mujhse baat nahi karti😒😂
Arey deviji aap se bhi hum vartalaap kar rahe hai.. par hum dophar mein nahi aate hai online.. office se zyada ghar par zyada kaam hota hai..
MJ: Aamir, we need to donate for the Corona virus cause, for publicity
Aamir: ok, I'll donate 200crore to various hospitals and charitable trusts.
Aamir goes home 100 crores richer whil MJ is cursing govt for cutting taxes on charity
Idk why I wrote this🤪
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Sorry, bhool gayi😆 aap thaali bajao😆
Thali bajaungi toh aaju baaju wale bumabum karega re..🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
MJ: Aamir, we need to donate for the Corona virus cause, for publicity
Aamir: ok, I'll donate 200crore to various hospitals and charitable trusts.
Aamir goes home 100 crores richer whil MJ is cursing govt for cutting taxes on charity
Idk why I wrote this🤪
Mast ekdum mast..👏
chalo Aamir ne kuch toh kiya..🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Ayu🤗
We are discussing about MayRa going back in time after marriage😆
🤗
Acha, that would indeed help us in achieving our objective😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
MJ: Aamir, we need to donate for the Corona virus cause, for publicity
Aamir: ok, I'll donate 200crore to various hospitals and charitable trusts.
Aamir goes home 100 crores richer whil MJ is cursing govt for cutting taxes on charity
Idk why I wrote this🤪
Ready movie dekhi kya recently?😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Thali bajaungi toh aaju baaju wale bumabum karega re..🤣
India mein toh it's Tuesday bolke log bumabum.karenge😆