Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

what is point of knowing mid tempo and other technicalities when all you are going to do is contribute in ruining a classic. 

She is not singing it. Not her problem. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata.

No wonder Rahman was pissed...

Dont they have to get permission from the original composers? The label has all the rights is it?

This is so unfair to true bollywood music fans.. Original content kuch mil nahi raha... upar se jo hai uska bhi satyanash kar rahe hai ye Bagchi-Kakkar gang.. Argghh πŸ€¬

@bold: I'll try and explain it to you. The label owns the rights. In case the label is remaking its own songs, then they do not need to take permission from the original creators (which I feel they should do as goodwill atleast). But the label HAS to give the names of the original makers BEFORE the recreators in the credits. Imo Bagchi should not be given any credit as a composer coz he is basically using an old song and adding sounds like Jhankar Beats to it. He deserves a programmer's credit.

Giving credit to the singer is not needed because they are technically "vocal instruments" and their contribution is not in the creating process, they basically do what they are told. 

For example: Disney made a new web series High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, is on the lines of the original HSM. So songs from the first HSM were used. The song credits have the names of the new singers but include the original creators. Both album rights are with Walt Disney Records.

@italics: I am praying for everyone from the 90s to come back πŸ˜† Singers toh we still have some talented ones today, but I definitely want all the composers and lyricists to be back...otherwise its RIP musicπŸ˜’

Ennuyi thumbnail

When is 8th April? 

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Ewww , Tulsi Kumar is singing in this πŸ€’.

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

When is 8th April? 

Wednesday 

GumGum thumbnail

When is Wednesday? 

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4