kya kya kya kya kya kya kya kya 😱😱😱
I don’t think I’m part of the member list you know 🤣 I don’t remember asking Shruti to add me ever 😳
Shrutiji, can I be a member of this PreRish AT please ?

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
kya kya kya kya kya kya kya kya 😱😱😱
I don’t think I’m part of the member list you know 🤣 I don’t remember asking Shruti to add me ever 😳
Shrutiji, can I be a member of this PreRish AT please ?

Originally posted by: ShivSaan
Thank God kisi aur ko bhi interesting laga. I thought my sanity is affected since I am actively looking out for this coincidences😆
it means you have time to go through all the facts...itna dimag lagaogi toh interesting hoga hee na...😆
and you are not the only one who is getting affected by lockdown 🤪
Take rest 😭😍🥰🤗Originally posted by: ShivSaan
Thank God kisi aur ko bhi interesting laga. I thought my sanity is affected since I am actively looking out for this coincidences😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
write congratulatory posts thanking the three pillars of PreRish AT
- Shruti
- Ankie
- Oppo
😎




Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
#repost PreRish AT 9
Wistfulness
Posted: 9 months ago
I'm thinking about that jetboat scene. Shirtless KSG!
^^^^ gaur se dekho iss comment ko, AT admin ka Jetboat scene ka obsession idhar se shuru huya tha 🤪



Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
oppo follow her 😡
mai ekta ko twitter pe follow karti hu , twitter pe story nei dala .kher news dekhlia
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🤷♀️ jaise your priorities too have changed. You don't read the ATs you don't talk to us just hi hello and off to other fourms.
I am currently not on other forums.. my priority has not changed yet . when there are any needs, i am always there for . but sometimes real life does not allow you to be always like before.. and as per talking , i think i am very much active . so stop putting false blame on me
Congo's
My market cut off timings 3 se shifted to 1 as long as knock down