Originally posted by: Armu4eva
https://twitter.com/Viveksekaamlo/status/1247121424667435009?s=19
The show does have new writers...
Kal yahi discuss kar rahe the after Paras live. Except Radhika anand, new set of writers joined since Vikram's track
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
https://twitter.com/Viveksekaamlo/status/1247121424667435009?s=19
The show does have new writers...
Kal yahi discuss kar rahe the after Paras live. Except Radhika anand, new set of writers joined since Vikram's track
Guys Anu, Vikram, MJ clan ki jitni jaldi trolling karni hai karo but Kangan, Ankit, Ashish and the rest of the cast are to be left alone. Even say positive stuff about them or no comments at all😊 maine kabhi unhe troll kiya ho toh I regret doing so, but i'll make sure I don't do that again😊
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Kal yahi discuss kar rahe the after Paras live. Except Radhika anand, new set of writers joined since Vikram's track
Ab to story ka kabada hone se koi nahi rok sakta
Maya destroying things to prove that she hates Roy's😆
1.cake
2. Dollhouse
3. 10836 phones
4. Rajiv
5. Window/door glass
Originally posted by: tournesol
Ab to story ka kabada hone se koi nahi rok sakta
Let's be positive Tiara❤️🤗
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Maya destroying things to prove that she hates Roy's😆
1.cake
2. Dollhouse
3. 10836 phones
4. Rajiv
5. Window/door glass
+ TV 😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Guys Anu, Vikram, MJ clan ki jitni jaldi trolling karni hai karo but Kangan, Ankit, Ashish and the rest of the cast are to be left alone. Even say positive stuff about them or no comments at all😊 maine kabhi unhe troll kiya ho toh I regret doing so, but i'll make sure I don't do that again😊
Did I write something wrong Shibz? I was analyzing acting only..
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Let's be positive Tiara❤️🤗
Mera optimism level stress ki hawa khane chala gaya hai 😆
Thank you Pranu, I will be 🤗
I didn't read, sorry😆 It's just people get a bit rude to Kangan on Twitter/Insta, so making sure yahaan kuch nahi ho raha👍🏼
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
A tiger tested positive? Where?
In a zoo in New York..from the asymptomatic caretaker
Tiara had posted this in previous page