I'm waiting for them to post the replies to songs dedicated to our Rudra Roy 😳❤️
Same
Vikram ke reples they wont post but would love to see🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm waiting for them to post the replies to songs dedicated to our Rudra Roy 😳❤️
Same
Vikram ke reples they wont post but would love to see🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Iss baar MayRa fd karega saare hadhe paar😆
Kyuki pyaar ki hadh hoti hai...nafrat ki nahi🤣🤣
Ekdum sahi🤣
PH be like meri billi mujhi ko meow🤣
Originally posted by: XRRCV7QNQLCBJ5TJ
woh invisible Jogi jo sirf fb aur promo dikta hai uske saat Amir kartha hoga party🤣
Jogi chalak hai..pehle hi kaam chor k bhaag gaya🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Jogi chalak hai..pehle hi kaam chor k bhaag gaya🤣
Socha hoga, MJ pakka marega, main kyun kurban ho jaun🤣
I'm waiting for them to post the replies to songs dedicated to our Rudra Roy 😳❤️
Uff
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I'm waiting for them to post what all replies they got for Vikram's story😆 But I think they would post good ones only if they get🤣
Unka dimag ka keera aj phirse khalbali macha raha hai🤣🤣
I'm waiting for them to post the replies to songs dedicated to our Rudra Roy 😳❤️
They are again on coronavirus mood today..I mean Vikram mood🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Unka dimag ka keera aj phirse khalbali macha raha hai🤣🤣
The person reading the replies is surely gonna have a good laugh.😆