Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

gajra ka kachra ðŸ¤£

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Hey girls One thing I  fail to understand Abt Kunal is inspite of having such a beautiful intelligent and understanding wife Mauli. How could he fall in love with Nandini & ditch Mauli😡 Mauli me Kya kami thi Jo Kunal ne usse choda🥺So heartbreaking it was to watch That Rajdeep is such an idiot

iska answer Kisi ke pass nahi hai

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Hey girls One thing I  fail to understand Abt Kunal is inspite of having such a beautiful intelligent and understanding wife Mauli. How could he fall in love with Nandini & ditch Mauli😡 Mauli me Kya kami thi Jo Kunal ne usse choda🥺So heartbreaking it was to watch That Rajdeep is such an idiot

Makers fail to give any thing reg this having perfect Wife and happy life .K gone to his worst🤢 .in his memory loss track it's same silly things like Saree, kheer, bored in marriage after few years Kunal is a joke of character. Rajdeep he is  direct kamina idiot ðŸ˜†

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Yes it happens for all shows to next gen ðŸ˜Ž they should give few FBs for S1 viewers sake ðŸ˜’ which ignored very much 😳😳 radhika, mishti not remember🥺 MauHaan .sply mishti ðŸ˜­

but they said about mauhaan few times.radhika calling ansh mauli and ishaan Ka ansh in holi episode Radhika touched ishaan's pic and said saare rang the teri zindagi me he was like Radhika's son.mishti also talked about ishaan said popsy brought smile in mauli's face again and mauli was very happy with ishaan.radhika made mishti wear mauli's chunari which ishaan made mauli wear.i know this was not enough but still ok

Silpa20 thumbnail

We are discussing silsila again after a long time

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

Shakti and makers even said that the show was not about ema.but in show was about ema only then why they lied.

Did they said😲 if not EMA Wat they shown 1st Promo itself Conveyed KN some thing ðŸ¤” 

vinnas thumbnail

but they said about mauhaan few times.radhika calling ansh mauli and ishaan Ka ansh in holi episode Radhika touched ishaan's pic and said saare rang the teri zindagi me he was like Radhika's son.mishti also talked about ishaan said popsy brought smile in mauli's face again and mauli was very happy with ishaan.radhika made mishti wear mauli's chunari which ishaan made mauli wear.i know this was not enough but still ok

They given a Tiny mini pieces ðŸ˜­ like few flower petals🥺😂 hume Toh K Pic Globe gift jithna chayiyena😳

vinnas thumbnail

We are discussing silsila again after a long time

Yup ðŸ˜›

vinnas thumbnail

Btw Akhila ðŸ˜› shakthi is 1st choice to play pattar role😆 if he done it N2 may look ðŸ˜‰not kachra ðŸ¤£

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vinnas

Btw Akhila ðŸ˜› shakthi is 1st choice to play pattar role😆 if he done it N2 may look ðŸ˜‰not kachra ðŸ¤£

oh didn't know it dear.Yes of course😎Ya N2 might be on another level.