I know I just wish I will learn by the time🤗
Time will teach you everything Meen 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know I just wish I will learn by the time🤗
Time will teach you everything Meen 🤗
haha Suta 😆
Btw, you didn’t vote? Are you not allowed since you are part of the mod team?
you have more confidence than i do 🤗Originally posted by: SheThought
Time will teach you everything Meen 🤗
Originally posted by: SheThought
haha, hilarious captions and Uru ki taang khichai 😂
Btw, tu DT ka vote dena bhool gayi 🤪
Oopsie......thanks ..😆edited